BONUS CHAPTER 4: Me too

This bonus chapter might get a little steamy at the end.

Read at your own risk.

The day I turn twenty five was supposed to be a small celebration between Ari and me, having loads of junk or some drunken night at a bar which would result in a great hangover in the next morning.

But what I didn't expect was group of idiots invading my apartment and dragging me out of my room. Oops! Lifting me up from my room and taking me to a surprise birthday party. My surprise birthday party.

Jason, Mark, Evan, Jake and Richard too, have officially kidnapped me on my birthday.

And I was holding a grudge on Eric for kidnapping me and taking me to that awfully expensive restaurant...

Eric has gone to Washington and won't be back in two weeks. It was scheduled in his entry and there was nothing he could do about it. Obviously we weren't together at that time. But his parents and sister are here.

So here I am, sitting in the corner of a table, sipping coke while others enjoyed their time with each other.

Every body here is a bit cautious too since we have a pregnant Candice who's gonna pop out a little person, specifically a girl, anytime soon. Jason and Kathy are dancing, Mark and Ari are probably quarrelling over the last piece of cake on their table and Evan is nowhere to be seen. Jake is sitting right beside me, staring at Caroline, the top floor receptionist.

I have no idea who invited her. She's just scrolling on her phone and chewing her gum.

"Just go and talk to her." I advice Jake.

"I don't know. She seems boring." I narrow my eyes at him. "From the outside though." He adds later.

Well I couldn't agree more.

Suddenly the door of the hall bursts open and a man wearing black shirt and jeans enters.

His black eyes scan the room and land on mine. A big smile appears on his face. He opens his arms as if he expects me to run to him, but instead I do the opposite.

I get up from my chair and run away from him.

"Hey!! Not fair!" The man starts running behind me.

"AHHHHH!!!!" I continue to run, take a turn to a table and run in circle.

"Lizzy! Stop running!" I try to turn left but he reaches the table just in time and also tries to turn right.

"No! Don't you dare pick me up again like you did last time." I try to turn right but then he blocks my movement by turning left.

"But we always greet each other like this. It's a tradition we have been following since we were kids." He pouts, giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"We were kids, Mikey. Kids! Now we're adults and you turned twenty six recently. Try to act a bit mature."

He shakes his head. "Nope. Not happening." With that he runs to my side, but before I could move he picks me up and I let out a shriek.

Oh God! Not again!

I give a pleading look to Ari, hoping that she would save me but she just shrugs herself.

"Mikey! Put me down! Atleast have a bit of shame. You're doing this in front of your boss!" I shout pointing to Richard.

"Boss? What boss? My boss himself invited me to your party." I glare at Richard but he only mouths me happy birthday and smiles sheepishly.

I let out another shriek as he starts twirling me. Everybody in the room roars with laughter.