➴ twenty: A FIRST DATE ➴

〖 chapter xx: A FIRST DATE〗

Wysteria called Leah as soon as she finished eating breakfast

Wysteria called Leah as soon as she finished eating breakfast. When her cousin answered the phone she said, "Is there any news of Sam?" Leah was quiet on the other end.

"How... How did you know? I was just about to call you. Sam walked into his home this morning and scared the shit out of his mom. I'm going to go over there now to talk to him or kiss him or punch him in the face or something." Wysteria laughed. 

"Well, punch him for me too okay?" 

"Yeah, I definitely will." 

"Did... Did he say anything?" Leah was quiet. 

"Not when he called me, no. He didn't say where he had been or what he had been doing. I don't... I don't even know what to think honestly." Wysteria pursed her lips, thinking about the dream she had of Sam last night. She had been right. Sam was okay. But what was with the wolf? 

"Well, I hope he gives you some answers." Leah sighed.

"I hope so too. I'll talk to you later little bird and... Say hi to Jacob for me." Wysteria blushed. "I know you put off going on your first date because of me and I'm sorry for being a tragic mess." Wysteria laughed lightly. 

"You're not a tragic mess. You were confused and worried is all. I would hope you would do the same for me if Jacob had disappeared." 

"Well if Jacob ever disappears on you like this, I'm going to kill him, not just help you get through it." Wysteria laughed. 

"Okay, thanks Leah."

"No problem. See you soon." Wysteria said goodbye and the two girls hung up. Immediately, Wysteria dialed Jacob's number and waited for him to pick up. Would he even be awake yet? Jacob was a pretty heavy sleeper and a pretty late sleeper. After five rings, Wysteria heard his hoarse voice over the phone.

"Hello?" Wysteria laughed.

"Hey cutie. Ready to cash in that raincheck?"

"Wysteria?" Jacob said, sounding a bit more alert. "Oh my god umm.. Yeah. Is everything okay?" Wysteria nodded even though he couldn't see and went to go sit on the couch in the living room.