2

3 years ago:

Ria left Kolkata and joined her new college. It was starting of her new life in a new city. She made friends there and made herself busy in studies and socialising with people in order to get rid of her feelings for her "Koustav Da".

She tried to overcome her stalking habit of  Koustav's every activity through social media. Ria was an ambivert peson.....she never expressed her feelings to anyone...but the whole incident of Koustav's marriage shattered all her dreams.

Ria was an average student in Kolkata...but this place gave her a new hope, a new aim...to live and discover herself.....

Time passed by,

It was the time of diwali, she came home. The whole house was happy to see their Ria after so many days. Relatives of Basu family were praising her parents for her upbringing.

Ria avoided hearing any news regarding Koustav and his family. Whenever her mother Soma or Tuhin started to tell about "Koustav- Nikita's new home and the baby"...she excused herself....

She was thinking to leave Kolkata as soon as possible.....but one day she woke up hearing a chaos in her locality.
Ria found her brother Tuhin nowhere and went to look for her Ma.

Soma was trying to console Mita ( Koustav's mother) and koustav was standing pale and numb beside her. Her neighbouring aunties told her that Nikita was in a car accident last night and was found dead by the police this morning.

The tear stained face of  Koustav and his numbness stirred something in Ria' s heart this time. This thing was stronger than her feelings....previously she thought she got rid of those hurting feelings....but she realised her true feelings were never gone....

Ria got back home. She left for her college next day.....though her mother asked her to be there for some more days....

She could not be here anymore....the things in her mind were enough to lose her sanity....