51

Idhyant's rice ceremony passed real fast and the family members were relieved. As the rituals ended soon,the guests returned by the mid-afternoon. On Sumit's request Mita went to make tea for everyone.

"Where is Doi?", Koustav asked coming back to his house. He had gone to pay the Caterars and decorators. He saw everyone except his son on returning.

Titli was seated beside Ria. Koustav walked towards their direction.  Ria was on the sofa, sitting folding her legs. She looked at Koustav's face. " He is sleeping upstairs and don't worry, Binni didi is there too.",she spoke assuring him. Koustav visibly relieved and sat beside Ria,keeping his hand over her shoulder. His sweaty hand gave chills to her tender neck's bare skin. Ria tried looking at him, on the same moment Titli fake coughed a little which earned a glaring from Koustav.  Not knowing what to do, Ria walked to the kitchen.

"Ria, do one thing, let him sleep with us tonight. Let us try too. What have you thought about joining office and giving me sometime to spend with my grandchild ?",Sumit asked while having tea.

Koustav sat and kept sipping his tea. His brown eyes were at her,noticing her,though she seemed very tired but her simple facial gestures,captured his full attention . " I've thought about it Baba. I'll join this week.",she spoke looking nowhere specificly.

"Why this week?If you are ready,start tomorrow!", the happiness and excitement in Sumit's voice was clear. Koustav was happy inside too. The evening flowed into night. After Idhyant's feeding was done. He slept peacefully, Koustav went to keep him near his parents.

" What are you thinking?",Koustav asked when he saw her in the same direction,coming back in their room.

" Not something particularly...but numerous things,my mind is a mess right now.",saying it Ria tried to get up. In the meantime,she had not seen when he had sat next to her. Koustav pulled her left hand and made her sit back. "I've my whole life to hear about your worries!",his voice now soft. "You won't understand!",she whined.

" Tell me",he demanded , his hands reaching her back. His drawing circles over her bare skin, distracted her. His charm over her worked. Ria kept telling, " Can I ever be suitable for such a responsible post? I look so chubby,I've lost my past shape, size and personality! I...Can I leave him for such long time? Plus, you will scold me there in front of others! "

Ria had not noticed when her saree had been half done and her upper body part only had her half open blouse. His fingers grazing her bossom,grabbed her notice. And the sudden surge of foreign emotions flooded her mind.

"Did you listen at all?",she huffed and asked. She just could not resist herself from asking. But he said nothing but made her look at himself. " It takes time for everything. You are more than suitable for the job, its your family too,hence you are the already the part of the business. I won't dishonour my wife in front of hundred staffs. And Doi is not at all alone. You and I are both just a call away.",his words managed her messy mind. His kisses on her upper belly made her squeal. He caressed her stitches, her ache was now unbearable."Nothing is permanent!This fat makes you more adorable to me! these stitches will too fade away, you've not lost anything,your personality is still there, you were raised to have it......it still drives me crazy. Do anything else matter to you other than me?", his words hit her more hard. The ache now gave rise to the wetness in her core.

She pulled his hair and made him face herself now."Have me. Its been long. Please.....",her words grew a sly grin on his lips. Hundreds of sloppy kisses started their journey through their night and ended at dawn where two entangled sweaty bodies witnessed the rising sun.

Surprisingly Idhyant was almost sleepy when Ria left for her new work place. With Koustav on her side,she crossed the entrance. Himadri had been there. As Koustav had to visit his office too, Himadri came forward and described what she was supposed to do. Koustav left but promised to pick her up around 4pm.