Previous life

( Picture ^ before reincarnation)
.
.
.
*Baam*

My head....Its hurting.

Ahhhh its tearing my head apart.Why...is it paining...so much?

This smell......its awful. It smells like blood.Whe.....
Where am I?
*Crash*
It seems like someone is breaking things here and there.

As I open my eyes slowly I see a blurry but a known face. This face I've seen it countless times. How can I ever forget her?

 How can I ever forget her?

The girl who rui..ed me.
Ah its seriously painful.What did she do to me now?

"Hahahaha...Look at you.You...You pathetic bit*h!!
Even I feel pity for you.But what can I do??
I need to get you out of my way if I want to have Harold.He is mine.He is only mine.To get him I can kill anyone and every.....hahahaha."

"Wa-....P l e a s e...give me some water."

"Huh water??? Pfffttt...You don't deserve to live.You should just die.You're useless afterall."

"Why?....
What did I do?.....
Why....are you torturing
me like this?"

"Because you don't deserve any happiness.Harold is mine.A dull woman like you doesn't deserve to be his fiancee.He doesn't even like you.But he can't annull this engagement due to the promise his parents made to your grandfather.So I'll help my dear Harold and be his fiancee."

"...."

"Besides thats for the best for everyone,don't you agree?
Afterall who wants you?Your parents don't love you,your fiancee despises you.Your classmates hate you.You don't have a single person who supports you.You should thank me....I'm letting you die in peace afterall."

"Its all because of you.....
You acted like I was bullying you,harassing you.
But I never did anything to you...You spread dirty rumors about me.Will Harold love you if he knows your true nature?"

"Oh my...who will tell him though? Only you know my true nature and you will die by my own hands tonight.And what I'm doing is only because of love.Its for my love and my happiness.Harold can only be happy with me.H e i s M i n e!!!!!!"

H e i s M i n e!!!!!!"

*Bang*

After she hit me in the head I counterattacked her.I need to get out of here.

I ran out of the room as fast as I can.

*Huff*

*Pant*

I see the highway...but my eyesight is becoming hazy.No I can't give up.Only a little more.But as I was crossing the road....

*Crash*

As the Truck hit me

As the Truck hit me....a lot of things flashed before my eyes for what it seemed like a second but it was like eternity to me.

Memories of my whole life flashed before me. My maids bullying me day and night....Having nothing to eat but leftovers.
If only my parents cared for me.,.I would not have to suffer so much.I don't care if they don't give me food,even beat me but I can't stand their cold gazes of hatred and disgust towards me.
I know...why would they even love me?I'm the proof of their unwanted marriage forced by their parents....A burden.Only my grandfather cared for me but even he left me early.
My fiancee Harold chose to believe Lily over me.Lily is clumsy and cute which makes you want to protect her but its her mask.....what's beneath..I don't think anyone but me knows.
She framed me of bullying and harassment.She tried to kill me but couldn't succeed but fate did it for her.Her crimes are covered now....She can live happily with Harold.My parents will be happy too......
My life is so miserable.If I ever receive a second chance I won't let anyone trample over me.I won't desperately search for love.For love is what made me like this...Pathetic.
I will build my own fate and walk the path I choose for myself.

           ~~After Reincarnation~~

One day I opened my eyes and felt like I was in a strange room.The room was very exquisite and decorated in all pink.I tried to get up but couldn't.It felt as if I had no strength in my body.

Thats when I realised something was not right.
My hands...my hands?!?!! Why are they so small??? I couldn't move at all.

Suddenly a gorgeous women held me in her arms as if I was something fragile a precious being.This felt so bittersweet. She sang me a lullaby....Her voice...it felt like honey was pouring in my ears.While she was trying to make me asleep....

*bang*

Suddenly a handsome men in his 30s opened the door.

He was looking at me with puppy eyes.Though the man looked fierce he looked at me with love.He said to the lady,"Our daughter looks like a fairy.Look at her small wings,small hands as if they would break if I hold them,Look at her expression..*chuckle* it feels like she is observing everything around her"
Wait...No,Wait....Did he say daughter??? I was this fairy looking man's and this beautiful woman's daughter???And did he just say wings?!?!?
I felt something on my back...It might really be wings.
The woman or should I say my 'mother' said to my 'father'...."Did u think of a name for our angel?"
The man said..."Lets call her belle" Our angel will be called 'Belle Windsor'
umm thats a cute name I thought.
.
But wait.....am I forgetting something?!?