Reincarnation

I reincarnated....thats the first thing that crossed my mind after observing the situation around me.

In my previous life alongside studying I played various otome games.That was the only fun thing I remember doing. That made me feel less lonely.

The last game I played before dying was 'Fated encounter:Doki Doki u are my true love'
As cringy as it sounds there were 6 capture targets 5 villainess and 1 heroine.
The capture targets were all really handsome and talented.The heroine was a commoner who had powerful light magic.... which allowed her to enter the prestigious academy of this world 'Castelio academy of magic'.
She entered there at the age of 16 and charmed everyone with her cute and lively personality...She can either choose one capture target or go for a harem route.
Its all well except for one thing....

Well u guessed it right
....'I am the evil despicable villainess'
Yeah sure...why not? As if the pain I went through my previous life wasn't enough.
But I got a second chance in life so I won't surrender to fate...I will take revenge towards everyone that harms me and my family, protect myself and my close ones..I will never accept defeat....I will overturn my fate and rule the world as an overpowered villainess!