Rośe Manoban

After meeting with the king, things were hectic for a few days. It seemed as if everything has calmed down now. Or so I thought....

An invitation came for a birthday party of Rośe Manoban. She was the daughter of a duke. She looked very charming.She was more handsome than most boys.And I heard from my sword instructor that she was very good at using swords. I was wondering if we could be good friends. Many nobles would attend this occasion including the capture targets. I wanted to avoid going there but I decided to face them after long contemplation.Its not like I could always run away from them. I'd rather face it hard on.

Rośe Manoban:

After I woke up the maids started getting me ready at once

After I woke up the maids started getting me ready at once. Since I have creation magic I decided to make my own dress. I made a blue gown that goes with my blue eyes and black hair.

 I made a blue gown that goes with my blue eyes and black hair

Everyone gave me praises about how cute I looked. I made a matching suit for my brother.We're gonna steal all the thunder tonight. I was so happy. I hoped everything would stay like this.....

My brother and I got on the carriage and left the estate for the party with our parents.