Prince charming

Its him......Edward Cullen.

Everyone tried to look at the person who was defending me.They all looked shocked and some scared to the point of falling on their knees.Even the Crown Prince flinched.Everyone started whispering to one another.

"My Belle?My?Did you guys hear him?"

"Whats her relation with the Demon continent's Crown prince?"

"I heard he's going to be the next Emperor of all the continents.He is extremely powerful and cruel."

Everyone took a step back while he only came nearer and nearer to me.

It felt like no one mattered to him except me.His gaze is fixed only at me.
He suddenly came very close to me.I can almost feel his breath.I must admit he looks dreamy.So handsome.....Hold on.

What's he doing?!?!?!?

"Wait..what are you...?"

Before I even finished saying anything He hugged me.He freaking hugged me infront of everyone!!
His shoulder's are sooo broad.....very manly.
No!!!! What am I thinking????.....But he smells like roses.
Nooo...I need to get away from him!

But all my efforts were in vain.He tightly held me in his arms.His heart was beating very fast.So was mine.I can hear both of our heart beats together.It feels strangely comforting.
Then he whispered in my ears,

"Must've been tough for you.Don't be sad anymore.It pains me.Sorry for being late.I'm here now.I'll kick everyone's ass who hurt you....my love.You're not alone."

I'm not.....alone?

He patted my head and then he glared at the crown prince.He said,"Everyone here blamed my Belle for something she had not done.Everyone here will need to apologize to her sincerely.If she forgives everyone then I'll let you guys off or else...."

"But she did it....." Angelina said while sluttering amd trying her best to look pitiful.Hah...look at her doe eyes.Despicable.

"How bold of you.Do you know who you are standing before? Foolish scheming peasant!!! Scram!" He loudly said.He looks super angry right now.

"Though you guys don't deserve to see any evidence...I'll show you since I don't want Belle to feel bad." Edward said.

He created a red crystal in his hands. The crystal flew above everyone and got super big.What is it? How is it an evidence?

Wait....Its like a cctv.Its replaying what happened between Angelina and me before.

Dang.I need to have it.Its so cool.Everyone looked dumbfounded.It can be seen that Angelina is tripping on her own.And I'm nowhere near her.

"How....How can this be possible?? This didn't happen in the novel.I can't lose.No its a cheap trick.Everyone don't believe it.Prince you believe me right?" Angelina screamed loudly.

I looked towards Edward.He looked at me and smirked.He came near me and said softly,"You owe me one."

"What do you want?" I panicked.

"I want you to always smile brightly and.........a hug?sometime later?."
Edward playfully said.

He is making fun of me.How rude! But I really owe him one....Not a hug though!!!

Everyone looked guilty.The prince came forward and apologized to me.After him everyone apologized to me one after another.My parents wanted to come and talk to me as well.But I turned away.I don't know why but I can't treat them the same anymore.

Edward went near Angelina and said something to her secretly and then she started tripping on her own again and again.She is not stopping!!!.I wonder what he did to her.Its so funny watching her act crazy.

What Edward actually did to Angelina:

"I don't know what cheap magic tricks you did...you even managed to convince everyone to believe your ridiculous lies.Even Belle's parents believed you.Next time I see you trying anything funny towards Belle,I'll separate your little head from your body and feed it to the crows.And since you like tripping so much..might as well trip on your own the whole day.Enjoy!"