Fated Encounter?

After registering myself I went to the guild board to look up for missions available for E grade adventurers.
I picked up a mission for capturing a magical beast called Raccooco.I need to collect atleast 10 of them and submit to the guild.

They are hard to find.I looked all evening and managed to catch 10 of them at last.They're very cute and have a gem in their head which contains magical properties.

They're very cute and have a gem in their head which contains magical properties

I rented a place which was close to the guild.Everyday I took different missions and after completing them I trained by myself with the help of bloom.She taught me some special techniques known only to the fairies.A year went by quickly....
Now I'm 12 years old.I am a B grade adventurer now...But soon I'll become a A grade adventurer.

I went for a walk in the evening.Its been a long time since I had some time to relax.The environment was very peaceful.....Just as I was walking by a dark deserted alley I heard a child scream  and crying loudly.

"Please don't beat me...It hurts.I'm sorry I won't make a noise again when you kick me.Please forgive me..."

I rushed to that place

I rushed to that place....I saw a boy being beaten by an old lady.

"Why are you beating him?!?! You can't beat a child like that." I said.

"Its my wish.Since I bought him I can treat him however I want.Who are you to interfere?!? Scram!!" the old lady said.

"Please go away from here.I don't need your help.Its dangerous here.You should leave quickly." the boy said looking nervous.

"Huh...Are you concerned for this little brat? How dare you? Did you forget I am your master.I bought you...You are my tool." The lady kicked him in the stomach.

I felt so angry at that time.Poor boy...

The boy had red hair covered in dust.His eyes looked devoid of life.He was beaten all over.He had a petite frame and his face looks pale.His lips are bruised.Just how did he survive this long....?

I used my magic to make the old lady unconscious

I used my magic to make the old lady unconscious.Than I extended my hands towards the boy.

"Don't touch me! my hands are dirty.I can get up myself."

I pulled the boy up but he still looked quite scared.I asked him not to be afraid and I assured him that I would help him.I asked about how much money that lady used to buy him and after that I left the money near the lady and teleported to my room along with the boy.

I asked the name of the boy and he said his name was Sean.He was an orphan boy.He is 11 years old but he looks very little due to malnutrition.

Sean:

After bringing him to my room

After bringing him to my room.I made him shower and then let him eat some food.He was rushing himself while eating as if the food will be taken away from him.

After he looked up and caught me staring at him he got embarassed and then ate normally.His ears became red from embarassesment.He thanked me for the food while making a troubled expression....Tears swelled up in his eyes.Then he started crying.

"Thank you for saving me....I dont know how to repay you.My parents died in an accident when I was 5 and then my aunt sold me to that lady you saw.At first she only made me do household chores but then she started beating me when her mood got worse.But then she started getting pleasure from beating me.She beat me whenever and wherever.I thought I will die in her hands.I was waiting for death and then you pulled me from the darkness.I swear I would do anything you want me to do.I can clean your house or make you food.But please dont kick me out.I have nowhere to go.I'm all alone."
he said while crying pitifully.

"You've been through a lot.I dont want anything from you.If you want to stay with me...it won't be easy.I would go through lots of trials to get stronger.I train myself everyday and go in dangerous places.I can arrange a place for you to stay and give you some money." I said to him.

"No...Please let me stay with you.Wherever you go I would go with u.I will train myself.I wont let myself be a burden.From this day onwards I will always accompany you anywhere you go." he said with determination.

"*sigh* Okay....you'll be the first member of my group." I said.

"What group???"

"You'll know later." I said.