I see that I'm Icy❄️

Belle's appearance(Ice attribute)
Age: 2 years 5 months

Belle's appearance(Ice attribute)Age: 2 years 5 months

While I was talking to bloom about my new appearance.

*Thud*

The door opened.My father came with a bunch of elite knights followed by my crying mother and anxious dolly.Oh I see my brother as well.
But why are they looking at me like that?

"Who are you??What are you doing in our daughter's room?What have you done to her?!?!?!" ,My father said fumed with anger.

"Umm father.....its me Belle."

"Don't lie you monster!...Why is your voice similar to our daughter?.Did u put an illusion spell?" My mother screamed.

*sigh*

"What are you?A beast?A monster?...How did you manage to burn half of our mansion without hurting yourself?"My brother said with caution.

No one is recognizing me....

"Umm little lady...why is your hair sky blue instead of black??And what happened?Are u okay my lady?" Dolly said with worry.

"!!!!"

"Dolly how did you recongnize me?"

"How can I not recognize my lovely little lady??" Dolly said with a loving gaze.

My parents and brother are still in doubt,confusion with a little bit of warriness.
I need to reveal myself.Looks like they won't believe me otherwise.

*Fush*
*Sparkle sparkle*
✨✨✨✨✨✨

Belle's normal appearance:

"Belle.....Our belle!"

Mother and father rushed towards me and hugged me instantly.They were crying like a baby.The guards were dumbfounded.

Father said,"All of you return and continue to do your duty...Extinguish the fire.Renovate the place within two days.And about today keep your mouth's shut.This incident should not be known by a single soul outside this manor."
.
.
Father looks angry.

"Papa,mommy I'm really sorry.It was not intentional" I said with a sad look on my face.
Father patted my head and mother kissed me on the cheeks.

"Belle,its quite late...You should go to sleep.We can discuss about this matter early in the morning.For now rest properly."Father said with a warm smile.

"Papa....."

"Its okay,Belle....No one is going to blame you for anything.You will always be our precious daughter no matter what happens.Now go to sleep my little princess." My father said.

They all went out.I should take some rest.I'm really tired....and tomorrow is going to be a long day.