Charles POV

Yesterday I got a message from the duke of the windsor family to help his daughter learn magic.
Is he even serious???Help her learn what??!!

Children start learning magic after the age of 7 years as their magic core forms.
His daughter is only 3 years old.So you're telling me her magic core is formed?
Just what are they upto!?
The duke insisted that his daughter is a genius.Isn't she being too pampered? She must've insisted on learning magic early without knowing anything.
*sigh*
I went to the windsor household early in the morning.As the maid opened the door to the room of the daughter of the duke.... I was greeted by a cute little girl.Is she the duke's daughter? Hmm,she has nice manners for her age.
Then she asked me to call her Belle.She is quite easygoing, I thought she was gonna be a bratty pampered child.

Then we talked for sometime and I asked her to keep her hands in the crystal globe.I saw different colors glowing..Thats rare!
Then what completely blew my mind was that she has creation magic and ice magic...other than this two rare magic she has wind,water,lightning,earth magic.What is she?!?!?!

I was completely mesmerized by her powers.It seems her mana is great too.
I'm going to teach such a talented girl.....Its going to be so fun!

Then I went to inform her father.When I told him about his daughter's monsterous abilities,his jaw dropped..like literally! But he seems worried.
Well it is a matter of worry.She is definitely not normal.So many people will want her to be by their sides.The royal family as well.....
She is going to have it hard.