Dragon!?!

After taking Sean a lot happened.I started to teach him some basic magic and mana increasing techniques.
At first I thought he was a normal boy but he's really talented.He learns everything I teach him quickly and masters it.He has fire and earth as his magic.Besides he has a special skill.When I first heard it I got pretty shocked.He can understand animals and have a conversation with them.I don't think he was a capture target.I would have remembered him if he was one.Why did he get such a OP skill?
Well its good I got him first.He will be a valuable warrior in my team in the future.

Why do I need others you ask?Well it might be easy to defend myself if I get stronger

Well it might be easy to defend myself if I get stronger.But what if a large group of experts attack me?I'm not a god or anything.There is limit to how much I can do.Still it doesn't mean I would give up training myself.I would work hard till I become the most powerful.But to reach that stage I need true friends and companions who will back me up.If I don't get closer to people and make precious friends.Who will I get strong for? Who should I protect in the future? Though having someone close to you may result in having some weak spots but it also what gives you strength and makes you stronger.
If I need to be stronger its not enough to be very powerful only with skills and training.I need to have lots of connections and people who will be my strength.Besides I also have my own family.People may attack them to get revenge on me.I can't protect them all the time since I have to train in different places.This is the reason I need to find people who will willingly become my strength.

I registered Sean to the guild by the name of Shadow king.Sounds powerful right? He didn't want to go by this name.He was feeling very shy.But I insisted because he's like an OP hidden capture target.
After 5 months,
he is now rank C and I'm rank S now.Sean is working really hard.He says he wants to protect me in the future.But he doesn't know how difficult this path I'm walking on is.I'm against the crown prince who will be the future king,his supporters and that heroine.I dont know what card they will have under their sleeves.I need to have full preparation.

I went to the guild and picked up a mission to defeat a S ranked monster.The mission is difficult as its hard to find the monster.But its near the Tritol mountain.After searching for two hours I heard a monster growl.I rushed and found the monster.Its called ravenger.It emits green poisonous smoke from its nose which can paralyse someone and make them crazy.

Ravenger:

I tried my ice spiklet a new skill which I developed recently

I tried my ice spiklet a new skill which I developed recently.In this skill the ice both attacks and freezes an object.Ice spikelet—

It works!! great

It works!! great....now I should use my lightning bolt to finish it off.I defeated the monster.I collected and threw the monster in my space ring.Finally its time to go home.I feel so tired.

"Grrrrrrr...!!!!"

Whats that?? Where's that sound coming from?
Is there another monster somewhere?? I should check if I can defeat it.That will help me rise up my ranks.As I went inside the cave to check the source of the sound......

OMG.

I don't think I can attack it...forget attacking how will I defend myself from this massive dragon.But this is nowhere near a normal dragon.Its like the queen of the dragons or a majestic beast.It looks so intimidating and fierce.

But why is it here? I tried to go near the dragon

But why is it here? I tried to go near the dragon.Then the dragon roared even loudly.What does it want?

I wish I brought Sean with me today.He could've helped me communicate with it.But I did learn a few things from Sean.Judging by what Sean taught me she might be trying to deliever a child but looks like its having some kind of trouble.It looks severely injured.Seeing her vulnerable state other monsters might have tried to attack her and while defending herself she got hurt.Poor dragon.Only if I could help her.....

But it won't let me come near!
I tried to use my massive healing magic circle.I asked for help from Bloom.It seemed to be working.
The beast gave birth after some time.Its a violet egg.Its hasn't hatched yet.The beast looked at me.Though I don't know animal language, I think it feels grateful.But the beast has become too weak.It looks like it will die anytime.Oh no...! What will happen to the baby dragon?
I felt sad.Then the beast gave a sign to come closer.As I went near it...it tried to lift my hand and put it above the egg and gave a warm smile..though it still looks scary.
I understood what she meant.Even though we can't communicate I assured her in my own way that I will take care of the baby dragon and won't force it to make me its master.The baby dragon can choose its own life.The dragon then closed its eyes and took its final breath.I put the dragon inside my space ring and started for home.