Strongest

We returned to our house after the mess resolved.
The atmosphere was gloomy in the carriage.Everyone looked like they wanted to say something.But I looked outside the window of the carriage.

I rushed to my room right after coming home and locked myself up.I just had too much to think.What should I do now? How should I treat everyone? I thought I had trained myself enough to protect myself.But I'm still weak.I still couldn't protect myself.What if Edward wasn't there? Why couldn't I stand for myself? Why was I looking for support? I should've known this would happen.Afterall I'm the villainess.This is my fate.But why should I accept it when I haven't done anything wrong? I thought I could stay away from them or even become friends with them.But I'm destined to be the villainess.What should I do now?

"....be the Strongest Villainess the world has yet to see."

"Who's there? Show yourself!" I said being startled.

Suddenly someone jumped over the balcony in my room and sat there.

"Sorry for startling you.Its me." said Edward.

"Why did you come here?!? What if someone sees you? Get inside quickly."
I said.

"You sure you want me inside?" He smirked.

"No!!! Just stay there. But why did you come here at this time? Its too late."

"To see you?"

"....."

"I'm serious!!!...I really came to see you.You looked really sad.I thought you will feel lonely so I came to see if you were doing fine. And I was right to worry.You're seriously upset.You can share with me your feelings." Edward said with a worrying look.

"He was so cruel earlier with the other girl named Angelica or Angelina whatever.But he seems so soft with you.This guy really cherishes you Belle." ,said my fairy Bloom in a teasing tone.

"Thanks for worrying about me.You protected me as well.I don't know how to thank you for everything you've done."

"Call me by my name." he said.

"What? Is that all you want? Come on...its not enough." I said getting surprised hearing what he really wanted.

"Its all I ever want.To hear my name in your beautiful cherry lips.Do it already." he said.

"Ed....Edward" I said hesitatingly.

!!!

"I'm.....so happy Belle.You're making me go crazy.How can I ever want to leave you for even a second when you're this cute?" he said while staring at me with his ruby eyes.

How can I ever want to leave you for even a second when you're this cute?" he said while staring at me with his ruby eyes

I started feeling hot.His piercing gaze....

But he got up and before leaving he said,

"Now that you're feeling okay I guess its time for me to leave.Btw though I wanted to keep you all to myself but since you're this upset I feel like I should tell you.Your parents and all those present there were under the influence of magic.That girl used her light magic to charm others.Since I have strong dark magic it didn't affect me.So its not your parents' fault.I'm just telling you but its you who'll decide what to do with them.And it seems the crown prince has some grudge towards you.He may try to harm you in the future.Though I'll be there to protect you.But just in case you should train yourself more and get some real life fighting experience.You know what I mean,right?"

And then he left.
I thought all night about what I should do now and how I should prepare myself.Bloom told me that I should join the guild to get more experience.I feel like I need to do something more than that.That crown prince and Angelina....there's no telling what they'll do and when.I need to be prepared for the upcoming storm.I need to get stronger....no like Edward said the strongest.....

A.N: Hello everyone its me.I hope you guys are doing well and having fun.I initially wanted this story to be completely about Belle's growth and her journey to be the most powerful....But now I unconsciously added some romance elements.I hope you guys won't be bored by it....Anyways thanks for reading everyone and for the 11k views.Love you guys!!!(๑>◡<๑)