Magic tutor

Today my new magic tutor is going to come.I'm eagerly waiting for him.I'm going to learn from someone who is already experienced in magic.

Last week after knowing that I can use magic my father appointed a tutor for me.His name is Charles Vehen.He is known as a prodigy in magic.
He has three affinities water,fire,earth.But this angel continent has no rare magic user except me till now.He is the oldest son of Count Vehen.And another thing I've come to know about him from the maids is that he is very handsome.
Well not that it matters to me.As long as I get to learn magic.

*knock knock*

"Please come in",I said excitedly and a bit nervous.

"Hello Ms.Belle.My name is Charles Vehen.I've been appointed by your the duke to teach you about magic.I hope I'll be able to help you in the best way possible",he said after a curtsy.

"Please sit down Sir Charles.You can just call me Belle.There's no need to be so formal with me.",I said with a sincere look and smiled brightly after he nodded.

He seems to be the shy type.
But seriously though..whats with the ridiculous amount of gorgeous people in this world.
Sir charles looks very young.His hair looks greyish but black at the same time.His eyes look sharp and its bright yellow color.His eyebrows are dense and makes him look intelligent.But he has a shy personality how cute! I couldn't help myself and asked him,
"Sir charles would you mind if I ask you about your age?"

"Umm...I'm 16 years old.And you can call me Charles if you want."

"Okay,Charles then I'll be in your care.Please teach me a lot about magic.I really love it!!"

"Of course.But at first put your hand in this crystal ball.I need to know about your magic powers so that I can teach you better."

"Sure"

I place my hands in the globe.The globe is glowing.Blue,silver,yellow,grey,white
,brown and then the crystal ball turned back to normal.

Blue,silver,yellow,grey,white,brown and then the crystal ball turned back to normal

"You!!!!...so the rumours were not false.You really are a prodigy!!!!.Your name will be written down in history!!!!.",his eyes have a spark in them while saying it.He has lost all his composure.Where is the shy guy from before?

"Why?"

"Oh...let me explain.The blue symbolises water,silver for ice,yellow for lightning,white for wind,brown for earth and lastly grey for creation magic.Having so many magic powers at this small age.What are you??And creation magic at that.I can't believe my eyes.Its soooo rare.It was thought to be something imaginary."

"Hehe..you're bragging.I'm sure others can have it too." I said avoiding his suspicious eyes.I'm shocked myself!!!
I thought I only had ice magic.What am I???

<Master you really are special.I knew you would be the best one for me>
Bloom talked by telepathy.In this way others can't hear what we are talking about.

"I need to inform your father as soon as possible.Lets stop our lesson here today."
said Charles.

But why is he so excited?
.
.
.
Charles Vehen: