Angel or a Devil in disguise?

When we entered the hall where the birthday party was organized everyone was at awe.The visuals,the dresses,the jewels.I guess my hardwork has been paid off. Now, I started to look around for the birthday girl.I had personally made a gift for her with my creation magic. I looked all over but couldn't find her.Then I went to the garden for some fresh air....

Is that.....Rośe??
Its her.I'm sure its Rośe.That charming girl can only be her.I was already excited to make a new friend.And since I read the novel I knew she was a very kind girl though she gives an unapproachable vibe.  She doesn't have any friends though she always wanted to make one but her personality made it difficult for her.

I came near her.
"Umm..excuse me.Are you Rośe..the birthday girl?"

"....."

Look at her fidgeting.She is sooo cute.I take her hands in mine and stare at her eyes directly.
"I'm Belle..Belle Windsor.Nice to meet you.Would you like to be my friend?"

"!?!??"

"Eh...umm..Yes. I would love to be your frie..."

She is blushing.kawaiii...

"Yes me too.So Rośe from today we are friends..okay? You can always count on me for anything.I'll always support you. You're really amazing.I really admire you for your sword skills. Lets go to the main hall.I have brought a gift for you."

"Okay....."

Rośe Manoban:

We came to the main hall

We came to the main hall.My family was talking with Rośe's parents.They seem pleased to see us together.

"Rośe...it seems you've made a new friend. I'm glad.Thanks Belle for being Rośe's friend. Please take care of her,"said her mother.

"Sure...I'll treasure our friendship." I said taking Rośe's hands in mine.

"Belle..Show Rośe the gift you made for her." said brother.

"I made this sword from my creation magic

"I made this sword from my creation magic.This is not a normal sword.You can form a contract with it.Plus the attribute of the sword matches with yours." I said.

"Such a precious gift.Rośe you should thank Belle.This sword is really amazing." said Rośe Father.

"Thank you Belle." Rośe said shyly.

Then we all spread out in the party. After talking sometime with Rośe I started searching for Her. Its time for her to appear.And from her arrival all the drama starts.

There she is.....The original heroine of the story....Angelina Cunts.As the novel describes a frail looking beautiful girl...as if a fairy has come down on earth.

I wondered if she would be an angel as her name suggested

I wondered if she would be an angel as her name suggested. I looked forward to seeing her make the capture targets fall for her. But I didn't wish to have anything to do with her. I would stay far away from her, then everything will be alright.....Or ..so I thought at that time.