-3-

Stilettos

^^^^
Regarding the mall, I know that it isn't walking distance from the hotel, but, let's just pretend that it is for the stake of the story!

^^^^Regarding the mall, I know that it isn't walking distance from the hotel, but, let's just pretend that it is for the stake of the story!

                                   Lisa's POV

                September 20, 2019/4:05pm

"Remind me again, Unnie," I ask her, who was grabbing me by my wrist, leading me who knows where. "Where in the world are we going?!"

"Less talking, more following."

Jennie has a determined look on her face, it was rather scary and intimidating at the same time. I like it. Right now, her cat-eyed glare was focused straight ahead, pulling me through the crowd of workers and staff.

"But, unnie. What do you mean by "get help?" I ask her out of pure curiosity.

She finally stops, letting go of my wrist.

"I mean what I mean. We need to get help! Find workers, staff, YG; And most importantly, we need to find Jisoo and Rosie."

I look around wearily, watching as the staff head out all around us. As my gaze follows back to Jennie, she is talking to Soo-Ah, our hair dresser.

"Sorry, ladies." Our dresser says, eyeing me as I walk toward them. "I can't help you. Please save yourselves and be careful."

And with that she's gone.

"What the fuck does that mean!" I curse out, following her shadowy figure as she descends from our view.

"Never liked her anyway," I hear Jennie murmur.

Exasperated, I turn back to Jennie, who is hitting her nails in frustration. "What now?" I ask.

Her hand flies out of her mouth and back onto my wrist once again. Before I could protest and whack her saliva fingers, we're moving.

"Come on. We're getting out of here."

                                Jennie's POV

                                     4:10pm

Soo-Ah's words stick to my mind. 'Please save yourselves and be careful.'

What does that mean? Save ourselves from what exactly?

Lisa and I have been cut off from the outside world since the concert started, having not bring our phones nor having check to see what's going on on television since early this morning.

Did another hurricane hit? No. We would've been warned. Tsunami? No, we definitely would've not be standing here right now if it were.

Then what?!