-6-

Ssaesang

HAPPY FEBRUARY 02/02/02

Rosé's/Chaeyoung's POV

September 20, 2019/4:10pm

"I said who's there!" I repeated a little louder, walking carefully near the current knocking with a wary expression.

I heard the door knob rattle loudly. Looking at Jisoo, I hear the door opening, before I could turn to see who it was, or-what it was, Jisoo sends the remote flying out of her hand.

"Ouch!" A familiar voice gasped.

I turn toward the door to see Dahyun, clutching her now faded greenish-blueish-purplish (feel special hair color) hair, of which the remote most-likely hit her.

"Dahyunie!" I exclaim, happy to see a familiar face in this mess.

I rush to hug her, and Jisoo follows my actions, questioning, "are you okay?! sorry dubu!"

She rushes to her aid, checking to see if Dahyun was okay.

"I'm fine," the Twice member assures, smiling at the two of us.

Jisoo closes the door and locks it, looking back at Dahyun with an incredulous look. "How in the world did you open the door? I thought it was locked?"

"It was," Dahyun shrugged. "I guess I don't know my own strength."

"Well if you could open the door, those things certainly would be able to as well." Jisoo says uncertainly.

"We need to get out of here!" I declared, then looked at Dahyun. "Do you know what's happening?"

"Er-End of the world?" She suggested, looking carefully at the both of us.

Jisoo ignores her comment. "Have you seen Lisa or Jennie?"

My eyes shoot straight to Dahyun, wondering the same thing now as well. Maybe they were right behind-

"I thought they were with you?" Dahyun replies, concern in her voice.

"So you haven't seen them?" Jisoo repeats, now biting her fingernails anxiously. All the hope I had was now drained.

"I'm sorry, I haven't," Dahyun shakes her head.

My mind wanders off as Dahyun and Jisoo continue conversation, wondering where Nini and Lalice were, hoping and praying they were okay. What if those things got to them? Had done the same things to them that they had done to YG-

"Chaeng? You ready?" Jisoo calls out to me, snapping me back into the harsh reality.

"Wh-what?" I stutter in confusion, wondering what she meant.