-13-

Together At Last

                                    Lisa's POV                September 21, 2019/10:30am

Lisa's POV
September 21, 2019/10:30am

"He's not picking up?"

"Still?"

I shifted slightly in my seat, trying my best to hear the two in the front, but also trying as well not to be caught. Over the course of fifteen minutes into the flight, everyone has fallen asleep except for myself, obviously, and the two bts members in the front. Of course, I tried to fall asleep after feeling Jennie's sleeping form, but failing, as I'm clearly awake. I was also surprised at how fast the other three fell asleep, but it has been quite the day.

"Argh." I heard one of them groan. "He didn't even answer earlier, do you think somethings happened?!" And with that, the irritation in his voice quickly shifted to worry. I wonder who they're talking about.

"Can't be," I see Jimin tell Jungkook, shaking his head. "Hyung will never let anything bad happen."

"Well-" Jungkook's sentence gets cut off as soon as our eyes meet in the mirror. I quickly look away, realizing that I've got no where to go so I just pretend to sleep, knowing fully that he's already seen me awake.

"Looks like someone's awake," I hear him say, a playfulness tint in his voice. Giving up, I open my eyes, just in time to see Jimin turn around in curiosity. I give him an odd smile, to which he returns.

"Now's maybe not the best time to ask, but, you wanna explain to us how you even got there? And why?"

"That's depends," I start. "You wanna tell me how you got a helicopter?"

They keep quiet.

"Long story short, Jennie and I got split up from Jisoo and Chae, then we found Kai and Chanyeol at the mall somehow. We actually met up with Bambam this morning actually, right after he almost ran us over."

I didn't need to see their faces to sense their confused expressions.

"Don't ask."

"How'd you all end up at Jeondeungsa Temple?"

"Bambam." I told them. "Something about Jackson."

"Jackson Wang?"

"From China." I confirm, nodding my head.

I see Jungkook in the mirror with his eyebrows furrowed. "Interesting."

"Where're we going? And how long til we get there? I'm hungry."

Jimin shifts in his seat a little. "Should be about ten more minutes. And don't worry, we have plenty of food."

"What is 'we?'" I ask in confusion.