-4-

Mall Fiasco

This part is partly based off on the Stranger Things season 3 mall. It's not gonna be exactly a like. But, I sort of pictured the mall to be like StarCourt. Hope you enjoy! 💜

                                   Lisa's POV

Lisa's POV

September 20, 2019/4:30pm

"Lalice, hun. Now is not the time to be shopping!"
Were Jennie's first words once she realized where I brought her.

I shake my head at her, looking around. People were going in and out of shops, arms full of items, taking advantage that it was probably the end of the world and that they could get free stuff because the workers most likely abandoned their post.

"Jennie, there was no place to go, this was the first place I saw. Plus, we need to get out of these uncomfortable outfits," I tugged my shorts down, but holding the waistband in place so that it would cover my legs more, but still not bring them down.

"We also need to get you new shoes." I motion to her bare feet, which looked like they were freezing.

"Alright, alright," she replied. "But how in the world are we gonna get around with this crowd!"

I look around to see the escalator smashed with people, and the enormous line for the elevator.

I smirked looking straight at the crowd in front of me and took her hand, "follow me."

I push through the crowd on one hand, with Jennie's wrist in the other. When we finally made our way to the escalator, I let go of her wrist.

We kept quiet until something happened midway. Something that made me want to rip someone's eyeballs out. The escalator stopped and it didn't start again.

"Did it break?" I wonder out loud.

Jennie let out an enormous groan. "Don't tell me we have to walk all the way up now!"

"Just- come on," and once again, grabbing Jennies thin wrist, I pushed people out of our way until I got stopped by a huge man.

I bumped into him, causing Jennie to bump into me.

"Hey? What's the hold up?" I hear her say. I don't respond.

I was about to tap onto the guys shoulder when a gun shot sounded through the mall.

There was screaming around us. The guy in front stumbles, but doesn't lose his balance as he holds a firm grips on the side of the rail. I look out and about to see where the shots came from, but then another shot rang out.

I feel a harsh push coming from behind, and I bump into the guy again, before the guy can turn around, Jennie pushes me to the side so that she is in front of me, and grabs my arm.