-14-

The Day After

                    Rosé's/Chaeyoung's POV                 September 22, 2019/8:30am

September 22, 2019/8:30am

It's been exactly 21 hours since Blackpink has been reunited. Nothing has felt better. Right after our mini meeting in the commons, Namjoon showed us the bookcase, which lay dustily in the corner. At first, we were all confused as to why he was showing us this, until he pulled on a book which read '거대한.'

"What are you trying to do? Read us to sl-"

Jennie's voice got cut off as the books got replaced with silver double-doors.

'An elevator.' I realized.

I looked over to Lisa, who was in awe despite her sleepiness. When I turned back, Namjoon's hand went to the metallic button displayed on the right, pressing it gently. The doors opened up, revealing a surprising large room. Namjoon gestured us inside with a sway of his hand, his other holding the doors open.

I was the last to go in, wanting to take-in what just happened. There were a few buttons to the right, decorated in different colors. Namjoon pressed a silver one, the top engraved "The Underground."

Raising an eyebrow, I look to the other buttons: Emergency, which was coated in red, shut doors and open doors, which were black, and.... a music button? That one was purple.

"Aish!" Jennie yelped.

My hands went straight to the metallic poles, trying to keep myself steady. "What was that?!"

I looked up to Namjoon, who had a calm look on his face. I scowled.

"This elevator," he started, crossing his foot over the other. "Has to go down, north, then west to get to the underground."

"The underground?" I asked. "What is that?"

Namjoon gave me a knowing smile. "You'll see"

And as if fate heard, the elevator stopped with a ding, the doors opening once more.

                                          ~

The underground was cold but had a warm feeling. It was where the bedrooms, tech room, etc were.

Namjoon quickly reassigned our rooms, knowing exactly how tired we were and wanting to get us straight to bed. Before, it was just Jisoo, Dahyun, and I in room #2. Although we didn't get a chance to sleep in the room before the change, we still kept the same room, Lisa and Jennie moving in the room as well.

Namjoon first asked the pair if they wanted a different room, so we wouldn't be all crowded in one little room. But of course, the two denied, wanting to be with us the entire night and more.