-12-

Jeondeungsa Temple

                                   Lisa's POV                September 21, 2019/8:00am

                 Lisa's POV
                September 21, 2019/8:00am

I might've woken up from falling off the bed, but at least there wasn't an alien up in my face when I did.

Just Jennie.

"Ah!" I screeched swinging my arms all over the place on instinct. "Get your face out of my face!"

I suddenly felt Jennie's dumplings, pulling back immediately and hoping I didn't slap her too hard on accident. Biting the inside of my cheeks, I attempt to get up, failing miserably. I was trapped in my blankets, the warm ness bundling me up way too much for my liking. When I tried moving harshly with all of my power, I'm just pulled back. Pouting, I move more, which didn't do much help. I'm now rolling, even more trapped then before.

"Lisa, what are you-"

Bam

I didn't get to hear the rest of the sentence as my face collided to the leg of the bed frame closest to me.

I could see unwanted stars.

"Lisa!" A chorus of voices yelled out. I felt a hand on my shoulder, Jennie's most likely by the feel of the small size. I don't move, staying in place with the bed frame smashed into my face felt comfortable. Not.

Pulling back from the frame, I rub my cheeks, facing Jennie.

"Are you o-"

I cut her off. "Ah! Morning breath!"

She closes her mouth instantly, pouting. I could tell she was trying to avoid a certain someone's gaze. I also heard a few chuckles, Chanyeol's most likely.

"I'm kidding." I tell her, pulling her in for a hug. She doesn't return the hug back immediately, still pouting from my insult. "I thought Chanyeol was suppose to wake us up?"

"Well, that didn't work out, did it?"

I hear a fake and loud cough coming from the other side of the room, signaling for us to stop. "This is great and all that, but I'm hungry."

After pulling back from Jennie, I shot the two guys a glare. "Yeah, yeah. Whatever, we'll just go down to the food court and rummage through what we can find."

"And then what?"

I raise an eyebrow at Jennie. "What do you mean?"

"Well," Jennie starts, combing her hair with her hands. "We can't just stay in this mall forever, what are we gonna do?"

I stayed silent, waiting for the guys to answer. Lately I began to wonder where Jennie and I would be right now if we never found Kai and Chanyeol in Victoria Secrets.