-8-

Lisa Duels With Aliens

                               Jennie's POV

               September 20, 2019/5:00pm

Nothing I do can please everyone. I've learned that from the start. Over time, I came to realize the downs of being an idol, and how judge-mental the world is.

Luckily, I've had the pinks to get me through it. But the half is nowhere to be seen....

I'm scared. I really am. The nights coming and we have nowhere to go, plus, the aliens. Speaking of aliens....

"Jennie! Watch out!"

I looked up just in time to get smacked in the face by Lisa. The impact knocked me back into a pair of large arms. I was too scared to see who it was, so I kept my eyes closed for a second.

"Sorry! Jennie-ssi." I opened my eyes at Chanyeol's voice, shaking off my disappointment, as well as his arms. I looked over to my right, just in time to see Kai's subtle glare at Chanyeol, and raised an eyebrow.

"L-Lisa, why'd you-" I started, stuttering slightly, but stopped when I saw the maknae dueling with the alien on the table with bread sticks.

"Lali! Get down from there! It's not sanitary!" I yelled out to her, attempting to snatch her back, but was held back by a pair of cold arms. It was Kai this time.

I struggle in his hold. "Let me go!" But he didn't listen. "No."

As I slowly stopped the commotion, he loosened his wrap, realizing what he was doing and letting me go completely. I would be lying if I said I didn't feel something still.

Looking just barely up, I see the silly scene play out once more. From what I could tell, Lisa was winning. The aliens breadstick was shortening with each swish Lisa does, making the slimy-green creature scowl.

To my horror, the alien throws his worn-out breadstick behind him, getting rid of it completely, and motions toward Lisa. I look to see Lisa's eyes full of terror, which makes me want to cry out for her. Before I could go and do something, the creature collapses, falling off the table. I jump from both the creatures collapse, and the loud gun-shot that just occurred.

Far ahead, I see Chanyeol armed with a pistol, eyes wide and the gun filled with smoke surroundings.

"Lisa!" I yell out the same time as Kai yells out "Chanyeol!" I go over to the maknae, checking on her. "Are you alright?!"