-11-

Flashback

                           Namjoon's POV               September 20, 2019/3:15pm

Namjoon's POV
    September 20, 2019/3:15pm

We had just made it to the Incheon Airport, now sitting now in a private waiting area, getting ready to board to Malta, Europe to film the third season of Bon Voyage.

I sat in the corner seat, a clear view of the outside behind me as I chose the window area. The 10-minutes we've been seated I've been looking out of the window, a bunch of thoughts and tiredness of my mind. There's this weird and odd feeling I have that somethings wrong, but I dont know what.

"Hyung," I hear Jungkook call lightly behind me. I don't answer right away because he could be talking about five other people.

"Hyung," he repeats again, this time lightly tapping my shoulder, which leads me to turn back from the outside view.

"Sorry, what Kook?" I ask him when I face him, a frown etched in his face.

"It's no use, JK," I hear Jin interrupt, standing up to walking closer to us. "He's probably daydreaming of that Hwasa."

A rumble of laughter passes through the room, everyone but Yoongi and I laughing, him being passed out on the seat next to me. I grimace at them. "It was a one-time thing. There's nothing between us."

"Yeah, yeah." Jin nods mockingly. "Because that's why you-"

Out of nowhere, I hear a sort of odd sound, so I immediately cut Jin off, standing up to place a finger on his lips. "Shhh. Guys, did you hear that?"

Jin spits aggressively, swatting my finger off his lips. "Yah! Get your disgusting finger off my beautiful lips!"

Dramatically, he pulls out his chapstick to reapply it vigorously. After a few seconds of silence, I repeat myself. "Did you guys hear that sound?"

"What sound?" A groggy voice asked next to me in irritation, signifying that Jin and I woke Yoongi up.

I sigh, looking at the scene in front of my eyes. Across from me sat Jungkook, drinking banana milk and scrolling through his phone. (Definitely not posting a selfie on Twitter). Taehyung sat next to Jungkook, Yeongan on his lap comfortably and listening to music quietly. Not seated were Hobi and Jimin, practicing and thinking of new choreography on the rug in front of us.

I shook my head, my gaze wandering back to the view behind me. "Never mind, it was probably nothing."

Was it?

Suddenly, as if in instinct, I break my gaze from the window to watch our body guards for some reason, who were not all up in our spaces, but not far from us either. They were all huddled together in the corner when I found them, all whispering together in secrecy which was odd, because before they were all scattered and looking about for any ssaesangs or dangers.