OMG! We kissed!

Hi guys, I'm very sorry for updating late... Please forgive me😩🙏. I love y'all for still reading this book💞💞
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

After slamming the door yesterday, I just went home to cry my eyes out for two reasons; one I just lost a job and two, I lost my virginity to a jerk. I didn't regret it that night but now I do. Well, enough moping for me.

Today's a new day and I'm gonna make the best of it by making it fun even though I've got no friends or family. So I made pancakes and eggs and ate to my fill, cuddled up in my oversized hoodie and switched Netflix on. I've been watching for a few minutes only to get a call.

"Ugh who's this human disturbing my peace. Is a lil time alone too much to ask?". I say to myself just as I was reaching for my phone.

OMG what am I gonna say or do... But wait, why is he calling me?

Y'all know who's calling?

Guess, come on.

It's LAWRENCE FU**ING BASMA.

"Hello Mr. Bas---" . He didn't even let me complete my sentence.

" What time is it?". What a strange question.

"Uhm, It's 11:14, why do you ask?". I was utterly confused right now.

"Weren't you supposed to be at work by 9 am, you come to work late but you don't expect me to reprimand you. Well, I'm going to need you to open your apartment door, it's chilly out here". He said and hung up.Wait, what's going on here, he didn't even let me speak a word. What a dick? Oh wait, he said to open my door.

Whoa!!! Is he here?!!!

Oh no, my underwear is laying around... OMG, I'm panicking people.

I quickly packed all of them and threw them in my room, didn't really care where they landed at the moment.

After about 5 minutes, I opened the door and received the shock of my life. I mean I suspected it but didn't really think he'd be here.

"Are you gonna let me in?". He asked making me embarrassed cause I knew what my face looks like at the moment.

"Come in". I said moving away from the door and entered closing it but I still couldn't get over him in my house.

"Sir, I -". I started but he cut me off.

"I'm sorry". That made me freeze, he just said sorry right I'm not hearing things.

"I'm sorry". He said again.

"I'm really sorry for talking to you in that manner. I shouldn't have done that, I know you think I'm a jerk. But what I don't want you to think about is that night and regret it cause it was one of the best nights of my life. I looked for you when I woke up but didn't even find a trace of you". He said looking straight into my eyes but I am in too much shock to even utter a word. I thought he hated me a lot.

"I um- , well um i-". I kept stuttering cause I didn't know what to say at all, and he is not helping by coming closer to me.

"I really wanna kiss you right now". He said with a strained voice. One part of me is screaming yes but one part is saying that he'll act like he did after the sex we had. But I can't refuse this, his eyes look like they're begging me and I really want to kiss him too. So I stoop on my toes and kissed him but he didn't respond.

I'm already on the verge of tears and pulling away when he grabbed me like glass and kissed me with so much passion that I almost passed out. I bit his lower lips gently and he groaned. Oh what a sexy sound. He's turning me to mush with jus his lips.

He kept on groaning against my lips like he'd been deprived of it for a long time. I also kissed him like my life depended on it. When we pulled away from each other for a well needed air, he was looking so intensely at me that I couldn't hold his gaze.

"Look at me". He whispered and I did, you know when they say you can read someone's eyes and know their feelings, I didn't really understand but now I do. I can see different emotions swirling in his eyes but the dominant one looked like adoration or ... Nah it can't be that.

He leaned down and kissed me again, but this time tenderly exploring my mouth and I sunk into him and kissed back.

A few minutes after the kiss, I'm making bacon for two and he's still hugging me. I turn to get something and he turns to hug me however he can. Who knew this man was a hugger.

"I'm hungry". He whined, his breath fanning my neck as he was hugging me from behind.

"It's almost ready". I say tryna untangle myself to get plates but nah this man won't let me. Instead he got it himself.

"Nah, I'm hungry for something else and you know it". He whispered biting my ears softly, making me shiver a little , not from the bite but from the husky tone of his voice.

~=•=•~

Hiiii, thanks for reading 😩😘, please leave a comment and vote... Love y'all 💖

It'd also be really nice if y'all follow me, so you'll get notifications whenever I update.💞💞💞