Touch

Thank you so much for 23,000 reads. I love you all and I really do appreciate your support
=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=•=

Lawrence's P.O.V

That bastard had the nerve to try to hurt my Trina in my house.
I heard her voice quiver and although it sounded firm,I know my baby and I heard fear.
He won't be able to lift a finger when I'm done with him.

How dare he?.

"I should've never left you alone". I whisper as I hug her tighter, and kiss her on the forehead. I wouldn't be able to take it if anything happens to her again.

I still can't forgive myself for what happened to her. She's said it a million times, that it wasn't my fault but I still can't get over the fact that if she wasn't with me, she wouldn't have nearly lost her life.

I was still deep in thoughts when I heard her;
"Hey". She whispered looking up at me, and smiled.
"It's not your fault, I don't want you thinking that any part of this was your fault". She said looking at me right in the eyes, like she knew what I was thinking, I like it when she does that but it's getting too accurate. It's like she can tell my every move before I make it.

I looked down, not wanting to lie to her and say okay, cause I do feel like it's all my fault.

"I'm fine baby, are you?". I asked, changing the subject, hopefully she doesn't dwell on it.

"I'm okay, I really am. So you don't have to torture him. We can just talk to him, okay?". She said with a mild voice like she was being cautious and I don't like it when she's like that with me.

"He hurt you. I can't just talk to him". I replied turning away. Forgiveness is not my thing and I definitely won't forgive someone who hurt my Trina.

"He didn't, all he did was take a step towards me". She said looking and playing with her fingers which is something she does when she feels nervous or shy.
She's hiding something from me.

"What are you not telling me". I walk back towards her and she moves back. It was like a stab to my heart cause I thought we were past that but I act like I didn't notice. I still walk towards her though.

Then I went on my knees to be able to match her height as she sat on my bed, placed her hands in mine and looked into her eyes.
I want to read them but she's not letting me by looking everywhere else but at me.

"Are we okay?". I ask her as I myself start to feel a lil insecure. She withdrew herself from me and that could mean a lot of things.

"Y-yes, it's just-". She pauses as she looks at me. I could see how difficult it was for her and the hesitancy in her eyes, but I urge her to continue by rubbing her palm and lifting the corners of my mouth a little to form a smile.

"Just what baby?". I ask, still rubbing her palm with mine.

"I feel scared easily due to all that's happened recently, that was why I panicked being alone with that man. I promise he didn't even touch me". Her tone was so soft, it was like she was whispering but you could hear everything. My heart broke, knowing that all these are my fault.

"I was hesitant to tell you this because you'll blame yourself all over again and I don't want that". She said a bit former now, looking right at me in the eye.

"It's all my fault though. Let's be real, if it wasn't for me, all these fears and phobias wouldn't have come up". I muttered looking away, and feeling immense anger at my way of life.

"Hey, Hey. C'mere". She said and when I moved closer, she engulfed me in a hug I didn't know I needed.

"You can't take all the blame all the time. I wanted to and still want to be with you, nothing can change that. If I could go back in time even after knowing all these would happen, I would still make the same decision to stay with you because I love you". Her words did not just make me smile but brought joy to my heart and eased many worries. This woman is my everything.
I don't deserve her at all but she wants me.

"I love you too". I whispered and kissed her. I want her feel what I feel for her through this kiss.

I swiped my tongue over her lower lips to grant me entrance and she responded quickly and also rewarded me with a moan that automatically made me groan.

I want her.

I want to touch her.

I mean, I want to make love to this woman.

But I don't want to be pushy.

I want to take her so good that she won't be able to imagine any other person's touch.

My train of thoughts got cut off when she broke the kiss.
I was about to dive back in and devour those lips but she surprised me.

She went down to my neck and kissed and sucked and bit me there. The sensation was too much I couldn't help the loud groan that escaped me.

One minute she's all shy and cute, the next, she's fiesty.

I take back control as I guide her to the bed and kiss her passionately, slowly moving down to her eat then to her neck eliciting the most sensual moan I've ever heard, causing my pants to tighten up.

Fuck, this woman would be the death of me.

Just a moan and I'm at her mercy, but she doesn't even know.

I caress her breasts and guide one to my mouth.
"So fu**ing perfect". I whisper as I suck them both to my heart's content.
Her muffled noises are getting to me but I wanna hear her.

"Don't fight it baby, I wanna hear what I do to you". I smirked because she shivered as I said that. So responsive, Damn.

My hairs are standing at alert. My body remembers her, every curve, and I want more.
F**k

I need to restrain myself or else I'm gonna loose it.
I paused for a second to look at her half naked body and da*n, I can't believe this goddess is mine.

I lean beside her right ear and kissed it while lightly biting it, then I asked.
"Do you want me to continue?". I needed to know now cause I was slowly loosing myself.

She paused, looking at me right in the eyes, while my blood was pumping really fast from the urge to take her, and make her scream my name.
I started to overthink her silence when she broke it with the perfect word.

"Yes".

~=•=~

Hi there, thank you for reading this chapter to the end.

Here are some questions for you; 👇🏾

Do you want 'him' to continue?

Who do you think is the bad guy?

Do you think I should change the cover of this book?

What do you think about this chapter?

If you like it, please vote share, like and comment your thoughts.

See you soon :)