cinquante cinq

May 4th

It was-

*record scratch*

Yeah, hi. It's me, the author. So, as you may be able to tell, I don't care for Bella Swan or Edward. I think Jasper is hella awesome so this is his story. Not theirs. So, I decided to skip all the 'poor Bella' drama and all that shit.

Anyways, Bella had broken her ankle or something, they all returned home, blah blah blah. Yeah, you get it. But that isn't the important part. The important part is that we missed a whole prom event! But, I've never been to a prom so I don't know jack shit about it. Anyways, in the movies, they missed Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett's graduations. I'm not letting that happen. There will be no party because of obvious reasons so this next part is the things right before their graduation. Reminder, Tatum is a Junior. Jasper is a Senior. Bahm Bop Boop Bing.

*record scratch again*

It was nearly dark when Jasper had finally returned to his home after being invited to a Fernsby Family Game Night. He walked into his shared home and was immediately pulled aside by Alice. They went to the hallway and talked about a prediction Alice had had.

"Are you sure it was her? Not someone else?" Jasper asks with worry in his voice.

"I'm 100% positive," she says.

"We can't let her get caught. If need be, I can convince the principal to let her do online schooling and I'll take her to South Carolina and we'll stay with Peter and-"

"Jasper, I've been looking for days now. There isn't a way that we can prevent this, we'll have to let it happen and hope for the best," Alice says.

"You've known about this for days?"

"Yes, but I've spent those days in a state of mind. You're the first person to know about this," she says, starting to get angry.

"I know, I know. Sorry," Jasper says, rubbing his face. "I just don't want to lose her."

"I know," Alice says, placing her hand on his shoulder. "None of us want to."

"Then we'll do everything we can to make sure this goes right."

●○●

May 9th

Tatum and Jasper laid on her bed, reading their History books for the last assignment before the end of the school year. They were focusing on the cowboy era of the 1800s. Which, ironically, became the topic of their discussion.

"Did you have a horse?"

"Yes."

"Boots?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Spurs on 'dem boots?"

"I did."

"Okay, this is my biggest and most important question," she says, leaning on her elbows.

"I'm all ears, darlin'," Jasper says, leaning on his elbows, moving closer to her. "Go ahead."

"Did you have a cowboy hat?"

"Darlin', everyone had a cowboy hat," Jasper says, leaning closer to Tatum as she looked at him very seriously. He suddenly smiles and pecks her nose. He pulls away and the two smile at each other. It was just a moment of euphoria. "You're just so adorable, I can't even function properly."

●○●

May 12th

Tatum stands up and claps along with the rest of the audience as all the Seniors stand and display their gowns and caps

Tatum stands up and claps along with the rest of the audience as all the Seniors stand and display their gowns and caps. Tatum stood next to Esme, Carlisle, and Alice as the 'twins' and Emmett stood on stage smirking at each other. They knew this was only just another hat on the wall.

She wore a nice dress and even wore heels. But, she was kind of regretting the heels. She watched out for Jasper as the graduation finished. She didn't see him until it was too late, she was already being picked up princess-style by him when she finally saw the mopey waves.

"Well, darlin'. I did it!" Jasper says, pecking her cheek as she wrapped her arms around his neck. She smiles at him before tapping his shoulder. "Right, sorry. You're wearing heels."

Jasper carefully sets her down and they talk for a couple of minutes before Alice shows up and drags them to the rest of the family. None of them knew where Edward was, but they all kind of guessed that he was with Bella.

Anyways, the rest of the family took pictures to fit in and Alice even took some of Jasper and Tatum together. After all the pictures, that would later be deleted, were done, the seven of them left to go over to Tatum's house. Her family had offered to host a graduation party at their house as a 'thank you for not kidnapping and selling our daughter in Phoenix' gift.

The party had lasted a few hours and the night had ended in a giant game of Uno. The moms had decided to just gossip and drink some wine, Esme had resorted to some 'red wine' that her dietician recommended for her to keep her 'blood levels' stable. Back to the game. Alice was out first, then Jasper fell, then Emmett and Rosalie.

It was Tatum against the dads. She was looking at the two cards she had, reverse or draw four. She was going to win out of the three, she knew it. Mr. Fernsby placed a yellow four and Tatum took that as her time to put down the yellow reverse card. Her dad looked at her with mock hurt before realizing her mistake.

"UNO!"

Tatum looks down at the single card in her hand and groans. She forgot to call her card.

"Yeah, yeah. Be quiet. I choose blue," she pouts, drawing two cards from the stack. Her dad smiles and places a blue skip on Carlisle.

"Uno," her dad says calmly, showing the back of his single card. Tatum gawks at her father. No way.

"Go away," Tatum says grumpily. She was such a sore loser. Carlisle places a draw four and chooses red. "Really? I already have enough cards!"

"Thank you, doctor," Mr. Fernsby says, placing a red reverse card on the stack. His last card was placed. He was safe.

It was between Tatum and Carlisle. The two placed all their cards on the stack until Tatum had two cards and Carlisle had two. Suddenly, a sleepy boy waddles out of his grandparent's room. Tatum drops her cards and quickly goes to pick him up.

"Tie?" Carlisle offers to her as Avery cuddles into Tatum's arms. She smiles and nods as the little boy's snores are soon heard.

"Rose, can you hold him? I need to go grab something," Tatum asks, walking over to the blonde. She eagerly nods her head and carefully takes him from her. The group watches as Tatum hurries to her room to grab something.

"I will be this child's babysitter until he goes to college," Rosalie whispers softly enough so only her family hears.

"Rose, we know you will, but please...don't."

Rosalie looks at her husband and glares. Emmett smiles and kisses her cheek softly. They focus on Tatum again as she runs down the stairs with three small boxes. She hands tow to Emmett, one his and the other Rosalie's, and she hands the last one to Jasper. They open their gifts and see small photo albums. Each one specifically made for them. They held pictures of some time during the year. There were some from the Christmas sleepover, the trip to Seattle, and just the high school parking lot. But, each of them had a memory that Tatum could remember detail by detail.

"I hope-" Tatum is cut off by the sound of their doorbell ringing. She holds a finger up and walks to the door and opens it. Jasper stands on the side of her, not looking at the visitor. He notices something is horribly wrong when the smile she had previously held, was long gone. Instead, it held shock and fear.

Jasper turns the corner and sees a short, brunette girl. The one thing that threw him off completely...was her bright, crimson red eyes. He pulls Tatum behind him and quickly tries to make the rest of his family alert. Tatum pushes past Jasper and looks at the girl again.

"Georgiana?"

●○●