They what?!

All paladins and blades gathered together in the kitchen. "I scanned the whole ship. No one is here anymore" Allura said and looked to Kolivan. "What do you think did they want?" she asked confused. To her it seemed that they didn't took anything. Why would they break in with such a risk to be catched and go without anything? She knew they were up to something but she couldn't figure out what. Everything seemed to be on it's place so it was very difficult to understand. "Maybe they are going to come back?" Lance said from behind Allura. He looked through the round in his thoughts but stopped and looked again. "Why aren't Ulaz and Keith back?" He asked confused and turned to Kolivan who showed a bit concern himself. "You did sent Ulaz the message, right?" Kolivan asked and turned to Antok, who nodded. The blades grew nervous and before the paladins had a chance to say something, the blades went to the med bay with a fast pace. Kolivan lets out a loud growl, scaring the paladins. "He doesn't answer.. something's not right, I knew it" he mumbled to himself pulled out his knife as the door to the med bay opended. Nothing. "Keith?!" Thace screamed loud but got no answer. "They took him.. he was their target" Antok wispered heartbroken. "But Ulaz is too good of a fighter to be taken down by one.. it must of had been two or more" Thace mumbled to himself but stopped as he heard something. "Guys.. be quiet and listen for a second" he wispered and they did as he told them. Soon enough they heard something knock under their feet. Kolivan immediately ripped off the floors clothing and gasped. Ulaz was tied up and his big form was bend together so he fit in a hole in the ground. "Oh no.." Kolivan said and started to free him. "What happened, Ulaz?" Antok asked rather calm like Kolivan's always used to be but on the inside he panicked. They didn't knew where their kit was! He might be in very serious danger. "They overpowered me and took the kit with them. I went outside 'cause I heard something shatter and as I checked it and didn't saw anything I went back and watched how they pulled a unconscious Keith into the arms in one of them. I tried to free him but the second was too strong.." he coughed "..at the end the first jumped in too and I list against them" he ended the story and looked at the ground, ashamed of himself for not being able to protect their little one. He will find Keith and pay them back.

****

The first thing that came to his mind as he woke up was that it's cold. He was laying on a steel ground in a very unfamiliar room. There is just a bed and a sink, that's it. I sat up and looked around but nothing catched my eyes that could have helped me to escape. All of a sudden the door opened with force and in front of me stood a big an scary looking galra. "You're a paladin, right?" he asked and looked cold at me. I didn't answer and just stared back, thinking what to do now. "I take that as a yes" he said and simply left the room.

****

It's been a few days, he thinks, since he has been thrown in here. The last time someone came in was also the first time and since then no one visited him again. There was just a women who threw something to eat at his small figure at the same time every each day.
Keith just sat in the corner of his roon and thought about his new found family he liked to call them. Not just the paladins but also and mostly the blades. Keith wiped a tear away that escaped without his agreement. A small whine was heard. Keith wished he could snuggle up to Antok or jump into Kolivans arms. He felt betrayed and ashamed of himself that he craved this things while he was being captured by the enemy but he couldn't help himself. He whimpered and hugged his knees. "Please, come here and get me out" he pleaded with a watery voice. He closed his tired eyes, he couldn't sleep well since he was kitnapped and away from the blades. It felt too cold without his family and his heart ached. It took him some time but eventually he fell asleep.

****

Keith woke up to strong arms lifting him up from the ground where he was sleeping and being cuddled against a warm chest. Someone bounced him up and down in a softly motion and wispered something in his ear but his mind was still too dizzy from being just woken up to understand something. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around. He wasn't in his room anymore, more like somewhere that looks like a livingroom. He looked up and was startled as his violet eyes meet yellow ones. „Aw you're awake now, aren't you?" said a tall and scary looking galra and smiled at Keith. Keith felt his cheeks grew hot at the babytalk and boiled eith anger. He didn't want anyone to coddle him like the blades did but he thought before he could scream his anger out. If they thought he was a very young kit then they wouldn't hurt him, right? Keith let out a scared whine and began to squirm in the galrans arms. „I can't belive that you kidnapped a little kit! You fucking idiot and you thought he was a paladin? Do you even know how to use your brain??" the leader of the group raged. „This is a catastrophe... the poor thing is crying for his pack! What are we going to do now??" he said and put his head in his hands. How was he supposed to explain this...

****

Well