Talk

Keith slowly opened his eyes to some fluffy hair in his face. It tickled him and woke him up. He sighed and sat up while looking around the room. Antok and Kolivan were cuddling into him and next to them Ulaz and Thace. Keith glanced at them and his eyes widened in surprise. There was someone sleeping between them.

He shifted his weight onto his knees and crawled closer. The Galra wasn't as big and adult looking like the other Galra he has met before. He looked young somehow. His face was familiar somehow too. Keiths eyes widened again as the events of yesterday shot into his mind.

He flushed bright red at the memory of how they had rescued him, took care of him and had him go to a check up. He remembered how he decapitated the general in his rage and felt himself retch at the thought.

He let out a small whine by mistake and immediately slapped his hand over his mouth to shut himself up but it was already too late.

The unknown one stirred in his sleep and slowly opened his eyes. He sat up with a tired expression and strechted his limps. He looked around and froze when his eyes met Keiths.

"Oh hey good morning. I am Regris, nice to meet you" he said and smiled softly. Keith continued to stare for a few more seconds then shook his head inwardly. "I'm Keith" he said shortly and awkwardly stared at the floor. "Is everything ok? I heard your whine" he said and studied Keiths body language. Keith blushed embarrassed and looked up.

Why was he so shy right know? Sure, he saw him at his most vulnerable yesterday but didn't make fun of him so why didn't Keith dare to say anything?

Fortunately he didn't have to answer because someone else spoke up first. "Why are you already awake, kits?" Kolivans tired voice was loud in the otherwise quiet room. "Keith is distressed" Regris said and stood up to fully stretch his body to get the sleepy feeling away.

"N-No I am not!" Keith stuttered and buried his face in his hands. Kolivan chuckled at the cuteness but knew Keith good enough to not voice it out.

"Well since we are awake how about we wake the others and go have breakfast?" Kolivan requested and slowly stood up. Keith nodded and nudged into Antoks side to wake him up.

Soon everyone is awake and ready for some breakfast. They go to the cafeteria and sit together on a big table. "What's on for today?" Ulaz asked while biting into something that tasted like cereal.

"After breakfast we will have a talk together and later we go to training. That's all for today, no missions" Kolivan said and continued to eat.

Both kits nodded in understanding and looked at each other. "How old are you by the way? I never saw you here before" Regris asked suddenly out of nowhere with clear concern written on his face. Keith stopped munching and swallowed to answer.

"I'm 18"
Regris stared at Keith for a minute. "You are so young... where is your mother?" He asked bewildered and his jaw dropped when Keith shrugged with his shoulders.

"We will explain everything later, now eat" Antok suddenly said and they continued their breakfast without any disturbances.

After they ate everyone went back into their room. They made themselves comfortable and Kolivan explained everything along with Antok. Thace and Ulaz said something from time to time but let the other two the main story.

Regris listened and his eyes got bigger and bigger the more he heard. He glanced to Keith a few times and saw him sitting next to Thace, not looking up from the floor while listening too.

Regris felt his heart ache with all the information he got and couldn't imagine what this all did to Keith.

They also decided to keep Regris as their kit in their pack what touched Regris to tears of happiness. He would have a wonderful pack and a little brother on top if that. Keith found it amazing himself, finally someone his age. Well most near his age..

"I will be the best big brother you ever had, I promise!" Regris screamed while fighting the tears that won't stop flowing down his face. They all hugged together and decided to wait with training until evening. They wanted to enjoy their time together now.

****

These mostly upfollowing updates are my sorry for the long wait (again) OwO