CHAPTER 19

Shane's POV:

Everything seemed surreal after she accepted to be my girlfriend.

We reached her house and I parked my car in front of their mansion gate.

She was about to get down when I remembered that I forgot to put the ring on her. so I stopped her by holding her hand

"I didn't get the chance to put this on" I told her showing the ring I bought as a promise ring to never leave her.

"Are you sure about this?" she asked looking at me.

"Of course Maya you are the most wonderful thing ever happened to me" I said to her showing how much I mean that in my tone hugging her.

I let go of her and brought her hand into mine.

"So please do the honours" she said in a fake British accent making me laugh.

"I was born ready for that" I said and put the ring on her finger.

"Okay I should go now. See you tomorrow" she said and was about to turn around when I pulled her again to gave her a peck on her lips to which I saw her getting red making me smile.

"Bye Maya" I said and she replied with a bye.

I started the car when I heard a knock on the window.

"Let me know when you reach home" she said when I opened the window to which I replied with an okay.

After going home I directly went to to my room and lay down on the bed.

I messaged her that I got home 10 minutes back after that I went and got fresh up.

When I came out of the bathroom I saw my phone ringing. When I checked it was Maya.

"So miss me already?" I said answering the call in a teasing tone.

"What are you talking about? We have a problem to solve" she said franticly.

"What happened" I asked her worried.

"Kerry! How will I say about this to Kerry? She will murder me for sure tomorrow!" she said dramatically.

"You called your boyfriend not because you miss him but to ask about how your friend will react to the news that you got a boyfriend" I said by faking hurt.

"Shane! It's serious! You know Kerry and she would never let me see the day" she said.

"It's okay Maya nothing will happen. Tomorrow we will meet for lunch with everyone from our gang and tell them" I said to her.

"Are you sure? Will it be fine? What if she murders me after that because I didn't tell her first?" she asked tensed.

"Yeah it will be fine. I will message everyone to meet for lunch at the diner we went when Emma came with us and if anything happens I will explain her" I said to her assuring.

"Thank god! You are the best that's why I love you" she said excitedly.

"That's it? Don't you love my looks? I am the most handsome and eligible person you know? And all this is for only you" I told her teasingly.

Wow she brings out a different side in me which I didn't even know I have till I met her.

"Shut up Shane Bye" she said and I can imagine her rolling her eyes at me.

"Hey Maya wait! Okay I am sorry. I will not tease you anymore about you having the most handsome man in the world" I said in a teasing tone at the end again.