first day.

It was a week after extermination day. hell was still scarred from the loss of sinners as Charlie, the princess of hell, renovates what was known as the happy hotel before alastor came along to help her..as hells fellow people cleaned up the mess from the extermination. A new demon arrives hell..

-------------------------------------------------

I sat up gasping for air after the fall into hell. My bones ache and popped back into place as I sit up from the dented ground I was once laying on.

I remember what led to my death, The lake I was skating on had cracked, but that was all I could remember..why couldn't remember the rest? My mind must still be confused is all..right?

As I looked around, I took in the details of the town I was in as I realized one thing....im In the one and only HELL.

I don't know why I'm in hell, I thought I did everything right. Even though I was alone for most of my life, I still moved on from drama.
I never murdered, I never smoked, tried alcohol and I certainly feel like I wasn't gultonness...so what led me to be a sinner?

why am I here now?...

-------------------------------------------------
I try to stand up as I dust myself off. I take notice of my new skin color...a muted blue... I need to find a mirror and see what I look like.
As I slowly start to walk out of town, I keep my hood of my torn up cloak around my head, hoping I wasn't confronted with.

As hours passed, I felt tired as I run out of energy due to the lack of sleep and food since I fell to hell.
Looking around once more, my eyes land on what seemed to be a run down hotel. 'hazbin hotel...fitting I guess' I thought out loud to myself as i quickly head towards the building.
----------------------------------------------
Once I get to what seemed to be the back of the hotel, I look around to see what used to be a garden area with what seems to be a statue of...a male with apple themed clothes? Must just be a powerful demon that found this hotel or something...

Suddenly as I stopped admiring the statue. I hear muffled voices yelling at each other.
One seemed to be male and the other a female,the shouting continued as I walked next to a big dumpster so I could peak at the situation.

My elf like ears twitch, as I let my hearing clear, I was curious why they were just screaming about in public.

and look over my shoulder to see a spider demon and a normal-looking  female other than the patch on her eye.
But the spider demon looked more feminine than what the voice sounded like.

" Angel dust, you need to start sobering up. The reason this hotel exists is to discourage sin. Not bring sin to the hotel !".  The female yells, concerned yet frustrated at her 'friend' for not wanting to be sober.

" Yeah whatever, it's not your any better. It's not like I'm hurting anybody toots.." The spider named "angel dust" sassed poking her heart.

" Maybe not sinners, but you're hurting yourself, you're not in the right headspace and we are trying to help you. Make up your mind angel." 

The eye patch girl responded to the spider demon. walking inside the hotel slamming the door afterwards.

Angel stood at the same spot for a couple of minutes, sighs and then pulls out from his chest a bag of what seemed to be kind of like cocaine.

As a let a breath out, He turns in my direction.I pull back quickly hoping he didn't see me as I cover my mouth, I hear footsteps as I close my eyes.

'please don't see me, pleaaasee don't see me'. I repeat mentally, squinting one eye open when I don't hear anymore footsteps as my ears move around to detect any sound.

But without a type of warning, I hear his voice once voice ask me.

He definitely found me.

"Why are you spying on us..."