The Letter

Hayley,

I'm writing you this letter since I'm better with words on paper than when I talk to you in person.

I'm sorry if I'm being selfish, I'm sorry if I'm breaking your heart but know that I really care about you and you deserve so much better then me.

I'm just a broken girl, trying to find my way in life. There is so much I want to tell you, so much I want to share with you, but I got to love myself before I'll be able to do that.

I know that I love you, but I'm still learning to love myself.

I get it if you don't feel the same way. I just hope I at least had the courage to kiss you, if not forget the whole part about me wanting to kiss you.

Before I get to the point I want to thank you for a few things:

I want to thank you, thank you for being there to pick me up when I really needed someone. Thank you for accepting me for me. Thank you for being my friend and my rock to lean on, for not being the bitchy cheerleader I thought you were.

Believe me when I say that I didn't want to leave you, but I had no choice. I'll explain when we meet again.

I should be living the dream
But I go home and I got no self-esteem

Remember those two lines as they are the key to finding me again.

I'm sorry for being so selfish, and I hope you'll let me explain myself when we meet again.

Until then.
Yours truly,

Isa Willems♡