❨37❩

♀︎

"I'm Team Edward, if you're rooting for Jacob then I suggest you leave my house," I tease Elijah, he smirks at me and throws himself onto the couch. He just retrieved his pants and put them on, allowing me to breathe slightly again. We are currently sitting three feet apart, but my imagination feels the warmth his body is emitting even with the distance. 

Hours after we finished our grilled cheese sandwiches, we're still here watching the third movie now. He has been teasing me for secretively liking the movie, what he clearly forgets is that he basically recommended it in the first place. The sandwiches were delicious by the way, Elijah really knows how to cook. Not that it's too difficult to make sandwiches, but I'm pleasantly surprised nonetheless. 

"Don't worry, I'm right there with you," He nods at me, the way his green eyes lift to mine again after falling to my lips is pure torture. Biting my lip lightly, I hide my smile. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, my focus lands on the movie again trying to ignore the flutters in my stomach. 

My attraction to him has been as apparent as ever tonight. Something about the darkness surrounding the room and the storm dancing along the house outside, the rumbles of thunder bursts through and creates a specific tension between Elijah and I. Our eyes randomly glance at each other every once in a while, the smile falling on my lips isn't misunderstood by the playful glint in his look. 

My smile is slapped off my face when a lightning lights up the entire room for a second, the deafening loud sound from outside scares me, as an intense thunder rages through the sky. The floor shakes by the impact and usually I love this weather, but this actually caught me by surprise. The TV switches off the next second, enveloping us in complete and utter darkness. I can only hear my heavy breathing as a hand grabs my arm, I push him away by the initial shock he laughs lightly and the sound calms me down a little.

"It's me, love," He reassures and grabs my hand again, the tingles dancing along my skin are completely undeniable. "Where are your circuit breakers?"

He uses his phone's flashlight as I guide him into the laundry room, pointing to the circuit breakers he gets to work immediately, dropping my hand. He switches some of them to the other side, turning them on and off, even touching the bigger one, "All of them are on, it must be an outage in the neighborhood."

"Just great," I huff, the pure annoyance slipping through my voice unintentionally. Elijah turns off his flashlight, leaving me completely blind. The silence in the air suffocates me as I realize we're standing in the smallest room in this house, a faint scent of citrus washes over me mixed with mint, he is dangerously close to me and my eyes can't seem to get used to the darkness.

A shaky breath leaves my lips, my body shivers from the thought of what can happen in here. Warmth hits my body and forces me to take a step backwards, officially caging me in front of the dryer. His big hands grab my hips and lifts me on top of the machine, a small squeal leaves my lips and he chuckles, the sound provoking a throbbing between my legs as a shiver falls down my spine. 

"Lij?" I whisper, not being able to see him is killing me. 

He draws in a sharp breath. His hand lands on the small of my back and he pushes me forward, the feeling of his erection between my legs is almost painful by the need that washes over me. I grab his shirt and before I know what I'm doing my lips land on his in a hurry. A groan leaves him instantly, the sound raging a shiver from my heated body. He tangles his rough fingers into my hair and takes full control of the kiss, his talented lips move perfectly against mine and when he queries for entrance, I allow it without an ounce of doubt. 

His tongues teases mine, the mint on his breath consumes my soul as my body is completely under his mercy. I can't control the small moan that falls from my swollen lips, as he continues his sweet torture down my neck. My body moves on instinct, when I grind myself against his erection. This time the moan is louder and more uncontrollable, he groans in response and stops the movement of my hips. 

"Love, if you keep doing that, I'll lose it," His hoarse voice has me panting, the rough grip on my hips such a turn on. "Unless you want me to fuck you in the laundry room."

His dirty words steal my tongue completely, I don't get my shit together before his lips are on mine again. My hands lift his shirt and tug it over his head, leaving him shirtless. Seeing his opportunity, he removes my hoodie, too, leaving me in my bra. The darkness ensures that none of us can see anything, it frustrates me how I can't see his body. As our mouths devour each other, he lifts me up my legs hooking around his waist on instinct.

He carries me into the living room, occasionally smashing my body against a wall to torture my sweet spot with his full lips. The moans from me are uncontrollable as is his heavy breathing and groaning, everything about him is driving me absolutely crazy. He places me down on the couch, hovering over my body as another lightning strikes the sky, finally allowing me to catch a glimpse of his perfectly sculptured body and how his usually green eyes have turned darker, the sight leaves me throbbing for his touch. 

"You're absolutely breathtaking," His hoarse voice says as he kisses down between my breasts, his finger finally touching and teasing my nipple. I moan as he twitches it just the right way, my back arching for his touch. 

He freezes on top of me suddenly, through my haze I don't understand what just happened. Grabbing his cheeks, his hand lands on top of mine softly, "Did you hear that?"

"No?" I question, but just as the words leaves me, a loud knock comes from the front door. My widened eyes meet his, he is too relaxed as a smirk takes over his features. He clearly finds this funny. "You need to go, Lij."

"How someone manages to ruin this moment for us is beyond me," His little smirk is apparent as he tugs me into the laundry room and hands me my hoodie, I can barely make out that he is putting his shirt on as well. Hurrying into the hoodie, I grab his jacket and shoes, pushing at his chest into the living room where I follow him outside through the door to the yard. 

I don't get a chance to close the door before he grabs each sides of my face, leaving a kiss on my lips and tingles to remember him by. He hurries away from me and around the house, the smile on my face is unstoppable, but is cut short by pounding on the door. Hurrying out there I open it to find my mom laying on the ground, her clothes drenched as is her hair. She's clutching a beer in one hand, the other is extremely bloodied by her excessive knocking. 

Looking around the neighborhood, there is no one there until my eyes catch intense green ones. Elijah looks very concerned and my heart hammers in my chest, the taste of metal enters my mouth as I realize what he just witnessed. Oh no...