THE FLAME SERIES

Hey my ever so lovely lovelies!!!

Thank you so much for your amazing support and all your votes and comments through this book, it truly warms my heart and I'm completely blown away by it. I'm so happy you liked their simple romance and liked the way a simple romance could help them in the chaos that is life...

I have an announcement to make though!

.......

The Inceptive Flame is the first book of The Flame Series!!!!

......

I KNOW!! You'll get more of their amazing journey and follow them into adulthood, which I fucking looooove. I've already written most of the upcoming chapters, so head on to the next book and enjoy the way our babies have grown up. It makes me kind of emotional, because I loved this simple and innocent love, but now we get more of them and isn't that worth it anyway??

Here is the blurb!

..........

The Imperishable Flame
By: IAmEmmaHey.

Elijah Black is her first love. He is her only love. Even three years after high school when both of them have gone separate ways, never talked again, she still thinks about him and scolds herself for it. They agreed to end things, they agreed to cut all ties, she isn't allowed to feel this way anymore.

But she does. 

Dakota Moore is the name he refuses to mention, she is the girl he struggles to think about. Even three years after high school when both of them have gone their separate ways, never talked again, he still fears whenever someone brings her up in conversation and he hates it. She needed to get away from all the horrific things, they agreed to cut all ties, he can't fawn over her like this anymore.

But he does.

Two broken souls could mend each other, but the aspect of staying together was too much. Why couldn't things just be easy for them? Why couldn't they have their romance in peace? Loving someone is hard enough, but when the past catches up to you and the future traumatizes you, can you really focus on the mending of a broken relationship? Or will you burn in the process?

.............

I'M SO EXCITED!!! This book is going to be awesome, romantic, hard (aka smutty, hehe), traumatizing, dual-POV, and so much more! Hopefully you'll join me on this journey, I can't wait to read more of your sweet and salty comments.

♡ I LOVE YOU ♡

much love, 

Emma