Chapter Seven

"Subway, McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco bell, Pizza Hut..... do you think I have enough money to order something from all of them?"
Krystal asked Reina, the girls having been conversing on what to order for the last half hour since Krystal arrived, as they were both completely indecisive.

"Mmh maybe not, but I have more than enough money to cover it so you're good."
Reina replied, waving her hand over to her Michael Kors purse, encouraging Krystal to take however much money she needs.

"Uhhhh I think the f*ck not. I appreciate it but I'm not taking your money...... but how the hell do you have so much money anyway!?"
Krystal looked to Reina in shock as she could already see some of the overflowing money that was stuffed into the purse.

"One, I have so much money that I literally encourage you to help yourself to it, two, I used to work in a book shop in Spain and three, my Father just keeps shovelling money into my bank account."
Reina rolled her eyes and let out a frustrated sigh and as she did this Krystal gathered that Reina's Father wasn't the best and tried to change the subject, feeling bad that she had subsequently brought him up.
"How about we put on a nice, lovely, horror movie. Preferably one with lots of blood and gore and painful screaming?"

"It's kinda scary how you can say all that with a genuinely happy smile.....maybe you're a serial killer."
Tapping on her phone screen a few times, Reina ordered the food she knew Krystal wouldn't ask for and let out a hiss of pain as she stretched her bruised side.

"If I told you that I was a killer, I'd have to kill you, and that would be such a shame."
Krystal let out a loud laugh and opened up Reina's Netflix, playing 'Insidious', to which Reina internally groaned at as that was the one horror series which gave her severe nightmares.

"That doesn't even have blood and gore in it."
Reina pointed out to Krystal, her mouth twisting at the corner in an attempt to hide her smile.

Playfully Flipping Reina the bird, Krystal got comfortable in front of Reina's tv while Reina started to get a really paranoid feeling inside her. Reina stood up and moved towards Krystal and sat with her, internalising whimpers of pain at her movement.

After 15 minutes passed with no jump scares Reina felt herself relaxing and let herself be absorbed into the movie which turned out to be a mistake as moments later Reina screamed as a jump scare popped up.
"Omg Reina hahaha, are you okay? Haha."
"Yep, I almost just died but it's okay."
Reina huffed out, holding her non-injured hand over her heart.

A knock echoed through the house which caused Reina to let out another scream and as Krystal began to hysterically laugh at her friends fright, Reina turned to playfully glare at her before slowly getting up and walking to her front door with paranoia, her fear not letting her notice the pain in her sides.

As Reina reached out for the doorknob a voice called out to her
"Food delivery!"
Feeling stupid for being scared Reina opened the door and took the food (she paid online) not forgetting to use her manners before gently closing the door and returning to Krystal to dish out the food.

"Was it the boogeyman?"
Krystal teased causing Reina to gently shove Krystal as she sat down next to her.
"No but if you don't be nice to me, I will eat all the food."
Reina teased back, purposefully holding the bags of food closer to her, which both the girls ended up laughing at.
"Oh no, I'm sorry your highness haha, please don't eat all the food, how ever will I survive haha."

Reina and Krystal turned back to the movie while munching on their shared food, only one of the girls actually enjoying the movie while the other internalised her paranoia and fear.

"I had a lot of fun tonight but I should probably go home now, I told my parents I was coming home before midnight."
Krystal told Reina who just finished putting black acrylics on Krystal.