Chapter 5 😺

~Y/N POV~

It's been three weeks now since I've adopted the hybrids and I've still not seen then in human form. I know they change in the night when I'm asleep or out since I sometimes hear their voices or food has been made with a dish lying somewhere that wasn't me.

In fact I almost caught Taehyung, I swear I saw his bareback one night when I was up getting a drink from the kitchen. He yelped in surprise and changed back into a cat. I think it's because I scared him when I turned on the light. The reason I know it was him was because after sinking down to the floor behind the kitchen Island a black and white cat popped out from behind, so I got a glimpse and vaguely remember seeing he had black hair.

It frustrating that they haven't but I have a feeling soon enough Taehyung will show me. We've had secret conversations. I'll ask him something and he'll nod or shake his head and to make it easier he actually uses his paws to type on my laptop when we're sitting in my bedroom alone together.

We made a plan, since I wanted to see everyone in human form. He was going to help me force it. He's cheeky I can tell you that for even want to help me but there's no harm in the attempt to try it.

Our plan was that I was to say I'm going out food shopping for the afternoon but really I'm not. I'm not wait at least half an hour by taking a walk around the block and then to sneak up to the front door and surprise my way in. I'm not to lock the door either so it would be easier to open it up fast enough to see them. I know I'll see them naked but I'll take me chances. Taehyung said he'll make sure he's got clothes on and maybe get some of the others to do the same. I just hope the plan works. It's now or never.

Like planned I grabbed my handbag from the kitchen and took out my keys that hold my house keys and car keys. Then I walk to the front door and put on my shoes and then take my jacket from the hanger.

"I'll be back in a couple hours! I'm just going for a shop!"

Then just like usual Jin comes along with a note in his mouth and then drops it to run off again. It's like a routine now.  I say I'm going shopping and then he comes along with a list. Hopefully one day he can come with me to the shops instead of handing me a list every time.

I opened the door and walked out. Then put the keys in the lock and fiddled around with the lock to make it sound like I locked it and then walked away to my car. I had to get into my car and I'll drive it down the street to make it look like I drove away to the shops since I never usually walk there and I have to act like everything is normal.

After parking up the car down the street. I realised I still had the list in my hands. Opening it up to read what he requested this time. I almost dropped the letter and chocked on my own spit at what I read. There was no list of any food what so ever on the piece of paper. Instead it was letter written to me from Jin.

It said that he knew what me and Taehyung were planning to do. He heard me talking about it last night but doesn't have anything against it. In fact he was going to help Taehyung but in exchange for being in charge of all kitchen appliances and food. I don't think I would even have a choice in the matter by the words he used with such determination.

I lightly laughed at the letter and placed it in my bag in the passenger seat. I put on some music since I decided I'm not going to walk around the street but only to my front door when I attempt to be a ninja and go uncaught.

After a while of waiting I checked my watch on my wrist and it was time to head back. I got out my car and ran to my neighbours house and through her garden to sneak through a hole in her hedge and crawl underneath the living room window so I didn't get caught. I truly felt like a ninja as I stood to the side of the front door with my back pressed against the wall. Now staring at the door with a wide smile across my face, I was so excited, but needed to ignore their nakedness if they didn't change like Taehyung hoped they would.