Chapter 32 😺

~Y/N POV~

Surprisingly the guys let me go out to meet with Lisa without a fuss. I thought I might of gotten at least a little more fuss since Jimin didn't seem too keen on Lisa when he seen her on my laptop last week but I have to think maybe he was just in a bad mood in general.

I'm excited yet nervous to see Lisa, she's my best friend I've known for a long time so it'll be great to see her again, but also nervous because I haven't seen her in person for over three years now. I didn't want her to leave of course but it was to go to university on the other side of the country, it was her dream to go there since she wants to become a doctor so she's been going to the best school for that.

I arrived at the café a little earlier than planned and sat quietly for Lisa to appear, tapping my fingers gently on the table.

As I'm waiting I can't help feel like I'm being watched. I don't know by who because as I look around I can't see anyone looking my way or even a car I might recognise. I could be just paranoid waiting here by myself but it's just a gut feeling I have and usually those feelings are never wrong.

"Y/n!" Lisa

I heard her call out of me, rushing over waving at me. I stood up as she approached the table and we hugged each other for a couple seconds before letting go and taking a seat at our table.

"Hi Lisa."

My voice only came out as quiet but she only beamed a smile at me. She knows I'm the quiet type usually but the boys have brought out a different side of me to which I thank them for all the time.

"Y/n it's so good to see you again in person! I'm so sorry I've been busy with my studies and I recently took on a part time job to help pulse for my studies an-" Lisa

"Lisa we've already talked about this, it's fine. I should say sorry for not keeping contact with you since I got my hybrids, they've been keeping busy."

To which they have. We have our days where we're all bored but eventually we all find something to do whether it be sexual or just hanging out or at least going out somewhere for the day, like a day trip. Those days are really great, all of the time spent with them are actually.

"No, no I quite believe they do. After all it wouldn't be easy having seven hybrids living with you." Lisa

She chuckled and I kind of giggled a little with the realisation of how easy I actually have with them. There's fights and things like that but I just now consider that as normal since they don't have a lot of them anyway, more like silent disagreements I've noticed recently.

"Actually believe it or not they're very easy to live with. They definitely have changed my life around that's for sure."

I grin wide just thinking about them. They have changed me for the better and I feel a little more confidence in myself when speaking to others and not as lonely as I did before. I have an amazing relationship with all of them and I hope it continues in the future.

"I can tell already! You seem more brighter, more happy than I've seen you in a very long time. It's nice to see you like this." Lisa

She pats my hand that's on the table.

"I am happy, very happy right now. Maybe you can meet them before you have to go back home?"

"I don't know y/n. I'd like to but I'll have to go back home in the next two days and my uncle has me visiting practically everyone in the family. When I told him about coming to see you because I really wanted to see you my uncle even suggested we were lovers and I kind of just went along with it." Lisa