Chapter 15 😺

~Y/N POV~

After Hoseok left the two of us together alone, it was quiet and I just placed the box on the floor as I sat down on my knees in front of Namjoon.

He awkwardly pulled a blanket over his lap which made me feel more at ease, even when it's too late for that and I've seen it all and holy cow!! Wow!

But that's not important right now.

I opened the box to take out some antibacterial cream to stop it his cuts from getting infected. Obviously Yoongi gave him quite the hits which reminds me if I'll have to check up on him too. You know just in case he's also got open cuts on his face or anywhere else.

"He's fine by the way." Namjoon

"Huh?"

I looked up at him as he watched me take out the cream and some cotton buds.

"Yoongi. He's okay. I only hit him twice back and he's not got any cuts." Namjoon

I nodded, kind of relieved to know that Yoongi wasn't also in the same condition as Namjoons face. I poured some cream on the cotton bud and sat up more on my knees to be level with his face, searching for the worse one first.

The worst one was on his bottom lip so I very gently dabbed a little onto the wound. He hissed at first but only for a second did he tense until he relaxed to look into my eyes while I try to ignore his stare.

Once I had finished with the first I put the first cotton bud down to then pick up a fresh one, pouring some cream onto it to dab some more into the just underneath his right eye.

It was so close and I didn't want to get any in his eye and cause more problems for him. His stare never faltered from my face and I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable. He didn't hiss this time as steadily placed some cream on it then after I placed the use cotton bud down and dapped some cream on my finger for his bruises that were already starting to show.

"I'm sorry." Namjoon

"What? What for?"

"Everything." Namjoon

Okay then.

"It's okay. Really you've not done anything and I'm sure it's not a big deal between your little tiff with Yoongi. Things will get better."

I smiled but his expression was as serious as anything right now. If I thought he was always serious before I was wrong, this time his eyes screamed all sorts of emotions to form something I couldn't make out.

"No. No it won't and it's not okay. The way I've treated you so far has been.........unforgivable." Namjoon

What?

I shake my head at him while he sighs sadly.

"It's fine really. It'll just get some taking use to, you and I. We'll be fine in the end. I wouldn't go that far to say that."

He finally looks down away from me as I dab his forehead, his last bruise one last time before wiping my hands together from the cream.

"You don't understand y/n. But one day I know you will." Namjoon

I picked up the cream and put in back in the box and stood up with it as well as the used cotton buds. There's something bothering him. It's more than the way he's spoken to me that's for sure and with him and Yoongi fighting after I told them what happened to me with my parents does not ease any thoughts I have about them. He's acting suspicious.

"Namjoon?"

I eyed him carefully as he slowly looked back up at me with a softer emotion in his eyes. He's holding something back from me and it's clearly eating away at him.