Chapter 39 😺

~Y/N POV~

Today was another one of those hot days so we all decided on a barbeque in the garden and a day out in the pool. This morning the eight of us all went to the shops to buy what we need, food and what not.

Taehyung convinced me to buy a large doughnut floaty and Jin wanted the unicorn one but Jimin said he'll steal it when Jin is not looking. I could imagine that already.

When we got home the boys quickly changed into their swimming trunks and were already outside. I however felt really uncomfortable looking at myself in the mirror today. I'm not so much worried about my scars around the boys anymore but I noticed I'm starting to gain weight and I don't like that. I don't want to be fat, ,maybe I should just watch what I'm eating right now and maybe ask Jungkook to help me out with some workouts because since he's been here I've seen him working out with Jimin sometimes or by himself so it's worth my while to ask.

I decided to wear just a plain white bikini since the only swim wear I have is bikinis, but I cant tear myself away from the mirror looking at my ass and stomach and a little weight around my boobs too. I'm gonna need a right good work out to burn off this weight.

"Y/n what's taking you so long?" Jin

He opens my door and comes in standing there with one hand still on my door handle.

"Jin, do I look fat to you?"

At first he looked a bit taken back by my sudden question and stood there checking me up and down while I stare at myself and poke at my belly. That was until I heard him chuckle lightly and he walked over to wrap his hands around my waist and look at me through the mirror.

"Of course not. You're perfect the way you are." Jin

He kisses my cheek and takes my hand to drag me out the room but I stop him.

"No Jin seriously I think I have. I don't feel comfortable going out like this."

Jin turns around to me and sighs heavily and lets go of my hand and takes off his own white tshirt and puts it over my head.

"Wear this then." Jin

I pulled down over my body and smiled at him after putting my sleeves through the arms of the tshirt and pecked his lips. I did feel a little better now that I was half covered up.

"Thank you."

I took his hand again and this time I dragged him out the room and down the stairs to lead him out side as he let me without a fuss but feeling his eyes on my the whole time when I was the one walking in front of him a little bit.

We both walked outside into the garden. Yoongi was over by the barbeque already sitting it up with the piles of food next to him, I watch how Jin pulled us over to him. When Yoongi noticed us coming he smiles at first but then frowns when he sees I'm wearing Jins tshirt and he's now suddenly without one.

"Y/n why are you wearing a tshirt?" Yoongi

I don't usually wear one when I plan on swimming in the pool just like Hoseok, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung were already doing.

"She thinks she getting fat." Jin

I sensed he rolled his eyes at me because of his tone. I couldn't see because he already had his back turned to me picking up an apron that was on the table next to Namjoon who suddenly sparked an interest in the conversation by leaning forward and looking me up and down like Jin did in my bedroom.

Yoongi too looked me up and down making it more obvious until he scoffed.

"You don't look fat Y/n that's just stupid." Yoongi