Chapter 48😺

~Y/N POV~

"You don't know anything Y/n." Namjoon

What is that suppose to mean?
I do know I just found out everything and not from them may I add. I had to find out a different way.

"I do know. The seven of you killed my parents and ONE of you attacked me and tried to kill me!! You've all seen my scars on my body and yet none of you were honest with me!! You've seen what it did mentally to me also I mean what the fuck?!"

Namjoon continues to stare darkly at me as he chews the inside of his cheek.

"Like I said you don't know anything." Namjoon

"Stop staying that!! I do know! I know everything!"

I screamed in frustration and pushed his chest forcing him to step back from me. I don't want him near me. Yoongi rushes over but I held out my hand to stop him from coming any further.

"Y/n let us explain? But not here we have to go, it's not safe here." Yoongi

I shook my head and crossed my arms over my chest.

"No I'm not going anywhere with any of you. I don't trust any of you anymore."

"Y/n?" Jungkook

I heard him speak from behind me almost in whimper as if I had hurt him in some way but I don't budge. I'm mad, furious even.

Namjoon takes one step towards me, glaring down at me.

"You want to know why we did what we did? Because you don't know that much Y/n. You don't even know what kind of people your parents were, but I did, we all did." Namjoon

I eyed him up and down seeing how serious and cold he had spoken to me. More banging was coming from down stairs with multiple shouts and stomping on the wooded flooring down stairs.

"Hyung we haven't got time for this!" Jungkook

"Namjoon we really need to leave!" Yoongi

"No, not without her and if she wants an explanation then fine." Namjoon

He pushes Yoongi off his arm when he tugs on him. Yoongi looks panicked and scared all at once. It's the first time I've seen him like this since usually he's either looks unbothered or just angry but now it's a whole different side of him I've never seen before.

"Y/n you're parents were doing experiments on hybrids as you probably already know but that wasn't the half of it. The experiments were tortuous and they made us to things to others that we wish we could take back. To humans or to others of our kind. We had to listen to what they said or we'd suffer the consequences. Meaning once before at least each one of us almost died because of what they would do to us if we didn't listen. Years we put up with it until one day we had enough and wished of a free life but when we heard that they were not only looking for us but also to create a new group of elites to train and track us down we had to put a stop to them. To show them exactly what they made us into by torturing and killing them also. It needed to be done." Namjoon

My mom and dad aren't capable of doing such a thing right?

That doesn't sound like them. They created the foundation to help the hybrids not experiment and make them into monsters.

"They wouldn't do that. They were trying to help hybrids not turn them into killing machines."

Namjoon lets out a bitter laugh. Yoongi rushes back to the door to Jungkook behind me.

"Oh but they did Y/n. I attacked you, that night. Not the others. I thought you were just like them so I wanted to put an end to it since I knew you'd get the company if left alive. I regret that though, truly I do. Nothing could take that back and nothing will express just how much I will always regret that." Namjoon

His eyes sadden to finally look down to the floor ashamed. It was him!!

The very one, that took the longest to warm up to me. To act like he hated me from the beginning just to find out it was because he thought I was like my parents. I saw red and slapped him hard across the face. His head snapped to the side and his jaw tensed.

"I deserve that." Namjoon

"And more! How could you?! You not only scarred my body Namjoon but also my mind!! I had to go tot therapy for years and not only that but you thought so little of me to think I was just how you thought I would be without getting to know me!! You fucking asshole!!"

I began to punch his chest multiple times tears running down my face but something on the other side of the bedroom door started to bang on the hard wood. Namjoon took both my wrists to stop me and forced me to look at him when I tried to pull away from him.

"Y/n listen to me. You have to hide under the bed. They cant know you're here too." Namjoon

I scoff and look away at the wall beside us but he lightly shook me for me to look at him again.

"I'm serious Y/n hide under the bed and be quiet." Namjoon

"No, they're here for all of you. Not me, they wont touch me."

He clicks his tongue and drags me around the bed as I try to resist. I look at Yoongi and Jungkook pushing themselves up against the door to try and keep it up from whatever is trying to get inside from the other side.

"Don't be stubborn Y/n. You're company know more than they're letting on. They cant have you because when they do they'll experiment on you too. I'm sorry." Namjoon

No they wouldn't I'm human. Why would they do that?

He pushes me to the floor and rolls me under the bed.

"Now stay here and don't come out. Please and whatever you do when you go home and end up needing to see a doctor just please don't go to any ordinary doctor. Go to Dr Lim, she would know what to do." Namjoon

Huh?

Why would I need to go to a doctor?

I'm not ill.

Before I could ask any questions the door was thrown open and Namjoon sprung to his feet and leaped over the bed to charged at two men that just charged into the room throwing Yoongi and Jungkook to the floor. I curled up in a ball to see only everyone's feet but the two hybrids on the floor until yoongi flipped himself up back onto his feet with a growl and jumps on another man wearing large black boots.

Jungkook rolled onto his stomach and looked at me with such a heart broken face mouthing an 'I'm sorry' before someone stands over him with their boots and kicks him in the side. His eyes turned their shade of green like cat eyes and his teeth sharpened. Jungkook then kicked his legs up in the air forcing the man backwards before he jumped back up on his feet. I slide more to the edge of the bed to see Namjoon now snapping one neck of one guy and then taking another in the same hold but when noticing me he drags the man out the room kicking and screaming until he had gone silent.

Another man dropped down to the floor with his eyes laid open lifelessly, dripples of blood seeping out his mouth. I covered my own mouths from my cries and slide far away from the dead man and curled up against the wall under the bed where above me would be my heard board.

Something of a can was heard falling to the floor and I looked around to see it was spraying out thick layers of white gas. Then another can was sprayed out and then another filling the room with thick gas in seconds. I pressed my hand more against my mouth to stop my coughing so I wasn't found but instead I found that my eyes were getting heavy and I was finding it hard to keep them open. I tired hard but it was no use. I ended up closing my eyes and falling into the pitch black of my mind.

Even after what I found out, I just think to wonder if they're all okay. I hope they are.