Chapter 74😺

~Y/N POV~

Standing on the porch I waved to the children in Hana's mini van, all buckled up and ready to go. Hana and Lisa are taking the kids to their play group this morning. Its been a while since they've been and now that Rose's funeral has passed, it's time to get the kids back into their normal routine. So that means back to play group to play and interact with other hybrid children.

Although Felix's bright smile told me he was excited in the way he waves his hand rapidly side to side. Korain was clearly unsure about it, in fact it took Jungkook to convince him to go. That boy wouldn't listen to me anymore even if there is times he wants his mom but lately it's his Dad he wants.

It's cute.

Watching Hana drive off with my children, Lisa in the passenger seat with her, I walked back into the house now they were gone to have fun. A smile upon my face just thinking about my children but I stayed because I wanted to do some house work to help out Hana since she's very down in the dumps and maybe hanging out with the children would cheer her up a little more as it usually does.

"Y/n could you join us in the living room so we can talk please?" Namjoon

I stopped mid step, walking away from the front door after it closed. I was on my way to the kitchen but to see all seven of them standing or either sitting in the living room, the most serious faces I've seen on them since they told me of Rose's passing. It made me worried for sure to what this could be about.

Nodding I walked over to the one seater couch that Yoongi pointed at for me to sit and I did so. Sitting on the comfortable one seater couch but still very unsure to what's going on. I had a bad feeling about this. Digging my nails into arm of the couch I took a deep breath to mentally prepare myself for this apparent serious conversation we're about to have.

"Is something wrong?"

I managed to finally ask in the silent room that was suffocating me. Not to mention not one of them could look at me at all, either they would look down to their feet, laps or even the side of the room to one another. They seemed nervous but Namjoon was the first to response, clearing his throat before he spoke.

"We have something we need to tell you." Namjoon

"And let me guess. I'm not going to like it."

He shook his head, quickly glancing to me and then back down to the rug on the floor.

"Well can you just tell me now? Just like spit it out and get this over with then."

I felt the lump in my throat now scared that I'm not going to like what they're going to say.

"Okay fine.....We're leaving. Tomorrow." Namjoon

Blank. Numb.

That's what I felt at first. In fact I was speechless, trying to process what he just told me. Mixture of emotions rose up within myself the more I thought about it, in silence. Glaring at the coffee table that separated myself and them.

"W-When tomorrow?"

The question slipped my lips, still glaring at the table.

"Erm, actually in the early hours of the night." Jin

I heard him say and I just tsked at him.

"So what? You all plan to walk out in the middle of the night like cowards?"

I looked up and made eye contact with the first person I laid eyes on which just so happened to be Taehyung, staring back at me, guilt in his eyes which only made me more angry at this point.