Chapter 67😺

~Y/N POV~

I drove all the way back to the place I have called home for the last two years with the hybrids in the car with me. I was just thankful I took my min van with me. I use this car for taking the kids places but we have another mini van too and their car seats are in the second van so I didn't need to worry about space when getting everyone in.

Before leaving I called Rose to tell her I was coming back after getting the documents I needed and also to warn her ahead of time that the boys were coming back with me. She was more surprised when I told her I didn't really have to ask them, they decided to come with me themselves.

However it was hours drive to get there meaning it would be just after the kids bed time by the time we get there so I'm hoping we don't disturb them and I'll have to just see them in the morning tomorrow. I already told the seven of them that the kids will most likely be in bed because I also told Rose not to tell the kids I'm coming back tonight or they would never settle. I know what my kids are like and they wouldn't be able to contain their excitement so they would be everywhere and refuse nap time and bed also.

The drive for sure wasn't that quiet. There was some moments when there was silence but mostly it was again talking about the kids and even Namjoon who sat beside me in the passenger seat was asking about Soobin. It was the first time he had asked me something about him which gives me hope that he's coming on to the idea about having a son. I wish I could say the same for Jungkook, he's the only one that hasn't said anything and just stares out the window the whole time but I know he's just nervous. I can only hope that he would get better when he actually sees Korain for the first time in person as he was very intrigued when he was listening to Korains voice on the phone. We'll see.

Pulling up to the drive just to park in front of the house, Rose was already sitting on the porch just on the steps waiting for us. I knew she would be as that's what she had told me she would be doing. It's getting dark so only the porch light gave any light to the outside as I could tell the living room was only lit up with the lamps instead of the main lights. That could only mean that the kids are in bed.

I stepped out the car, documents still close on me. I refuse to put them anywhere else and stay with me always. They're very important. The boys were hesitant to get out at first but eventually got out when Rose came more into view in the light. They must remember who she is but to them it would just be their doctor from the facility but I reassured them in the car that she is trying to help us, to help them get out of there. Not to mention is one of the three women that have helped raised their children since they were born.

"Hi Rose."

I walked over to her, meeting her at the bottom of the steps hearing the van doors open and close behind me. With documents in hand I gave her a quick hug and then placed the documents in her hands, a wide smile spread across her face as she opens it up and glances at everything inside.

"This is great Y/n. Now I just need to go back to my office and get what I have. We're so close now." Rose

"I know."

I was so excited for it to end and take over my familys company just to restart it as my own. Rose glanced over my shoulder to see the boys now standing close behind me.

"Hello boys. I bet this is new for you to see me outside the facility." Rose

Some of them nodded, some didn't react at all but to look around at the house and our surroundings.

"It is." Namjoon

Rose and I both know it's not the first time they've seen her outside the facility but they don't remember so it would be different for them.

"Shall we go inside?" Rose

She took one step up on the steps, pointing towards the house but I stepped closer just to stand beside her.

"Are the kids in bed?"

Rose nods, clutching the documents to her chest protectively.

"Yes they are." Rose

Then she looked at the boys who was staring back at her this time.

"Boys, the kids are hybrids like you I'm sure you all are aware so you would know just how quiet you need to be for them not to wake up." Rose

"Yes, ma'am." Namjoon

Jimin saluted and giggled also. It made me smile but Rose just nods with a small smile of her own and begins to walk up the stairs and I followed her close behind. She opened the door carefully so it wouldn't make much of a noise and together we walked inside the house. The hybrids followed us inside, stepping in slowly and as quietly as they could. Their eyes were wondering around the living room but I did see the way their noses were twitching like crazy as if they were smelling the place filled with their childrens scents more likely.

"Boys take a seat. I'm afraid we have to whisper." Rose

They nodded without a word and all wondered further in the living room to take a seat on the couches or floor. They stayed rather close to one another. Jin, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jimin squeezed together on the bigger couch. The very couch that Eunjoo likes to sleep under which I found no surprise to see Yoongi sit on the floor but watch him sniff around him until he ended up looking under the couch with a frown. I chuckled seeing him do that and look up at me in question.

"Eunjoo likes to sleep under the couch for naps remember?"

His eyes lit up remembering I told him this in the car and a small smile crept up upon his lips and then he relaxed to lean up against the couch just by Jins legs. Taehyung and Jungkook sat on the arm of the couch.

"Y/n?"

I heard Lisa's whisper coming from behind me. I turned around to see Lisa coming down the stairs. She had her arms open for me and I walked over to her quickly but quietly and hugged her but just for Hana to now coming walking out the kitchen. We just waved at each other but I knew I would hug her too when I get the chance to. Separating from her, I knew where she had jus come from, the kids bedroom.

"How are they? Are they okay?"

She nods with a wide smile.

"Yes y/n they're fine but sleeping." Lisa

I nodded and took her hand to I suppose reintroduce her to the hyrbids watching on the couch.

"This is Lisa and over there, that's Hana."

I pointed Hana who slowly came in from standing by the kitchen door with a small wave.

"It's nice to meet you." Hana

The boys only nodded and Lisa looked at me as if to question why so quiet. I just shrugged but watched Rose suddenly stiffen from her standing position next to Hana close by the door. Her eyes were on something behind me. In fact everyone but Lisa was staring at something behind us. What's wrong with everyone?

"Mama."

I tensed up and turned around to see a little girl standing on the stairs, rubbing her eyes and holding her little white puppy teddy to her small body.

"Aera."