Meeting Him 💜

Nobody's pov
It was finally Saturday and there was a chaos in jimin's and jungkook's house. Jimin was in panic regarding his boyfriend's birthday preparations. He wanted everything to be perfect.

"calm down hyung, chill, everything will turn out well" said jungkook to a very frustrated jimin. "I want everything to be perfect for yoongi's birthday ggukie." said jimin in a worried tone. "I know hyung everything will be perfect, trust me. Now let me handle things  you go and get ready it's almost time for your man's birthday party to start, you wanna look the best don't you!?" jungkook said in a mischievous tone. " yah! what do you mean jungkook, I always look good " said jimin and went to his room to get ready.

Yoongi's Birthday :
It was 9 O'clock and the guests had started to come. Jungkook was at the reception and was greeting everyone. Although he hated interacting with people but jimin somehow (wonder what jimin did xD) convinced his younger brother. So jungkook ended up standing at the entrance greeting everyone.

Jungkook was getting bored standing at the entrance but he had to because jimin had given him special instructions about his friend Kim Taehyung, jungkook couldn't go in until he had received Kim Taehyung.

A very splendid limousine stopped in front of the door and a person with very charismatic personality in a very trendy attire came out of the car and started moving towards jungkook. Jungkook felt time had stopped and he couldn't avert his gaze from the man. He found himself staring at the newcomer. His personality was so appealing.

"Hi I am Kim Taehyung jimin's best friend" said taehyung  with a smile that brought jungkook back to the reality. His voice was deep as the oceans. "Oh umm hi I am jungkook, his younger brother" muttered jungkook barely audible. Even the dumbest person in the world could tell how nervous jungkook was while talking to taehyung. They were just standing there until jungkook noticed the situation getting awkward and said " uh c-come I will take you to hyung." Taehyung just followed him

Taehyung's pov
I arrived at jimin's house and stepped out of my car. I saw a very beautiful boy standing at the entrance. I walked towards him. He seemed to be in some deep thought. I greeted him and he looked at me his beautiful doe eyes were so mesmerizing. I felt myself getting lost in those eyes. They held some kind of strange  emotion. They held the whole  universe in the them. He greeted me back and he was hella nervous. His voice was so sweet. When he spoke it felt like the most beautiful melody. As I  was taking in his features he told me to follow him and I did.

I saw jimin standing with his man talking to him. I went to them. "Hi  Happy birthday yoongi hyung and how are you two" I said with my characteristic box smile and they hugged me warmly. "Hey tae I'm really glad you came" jimin said. He was radiating happiness and I felt really relieved that Yoongi hyung's keeping him happy. I was  satisfied that his future's secured.

We sat down and talked about alot of things but my eyes were constantly searching for a specific doe eyed boy. Now it was time for cake cutting and photoshoot. Finally he was here. He did all the photoshoot so professionally and then before I could go and talk  to him he disappeared.

After the function had ended I went back to my home and laid down on my bed to sleep but couldn't. A pair of mysterious eyes kept on appearing in front of me as soon as I closed my eyes. That night I couldn't sleep.......

------------------------------------
Hello beautiful people. Chapter two is out.

Please read and vote because it really motivates me.

I purple you 💜💜💜