Love Love Everywhere 💜✨

Nobody's pov

Jungkook and Taehyung were very happy that finally they had confessed their true feelings to each other. Life was so pleasant and beautiful for them. Things were going very smoothly. Taehyung would take him on dates and jungkook would sometimes make food for taehyung which he loved and would do anything to eat the delicious food that the  younger made for him.

"No hyung s-stop it tickles. At least slow down!!" jungkook's giggles filled up the whole house and Taehyung loved hearing them. Those adorable giggles were the only thing that could make him happy when he would come home after a long tiresome day at work just to meet his boyfriend. Yoongi would sometimes be a strict elder brother and not let taehyung meet jungkook but jimin managed to convince him. Yoongi was very protective about jungkook even if he was not his brother. He had always thought of jungkook as his own younger brother.

Taehyung would always think about marrying jungkook and living with him. He wanted to wake up to the beautiful sight of jungkook sleeping next to him and wake him up by peppering kisses on his adorable face. This thought never failed to make him smile.

Currently Jungkook was pinned on the couch by taehyung and was being tickled because he was being a cheeky bunny and was playing hard to get. "hahaha ok ok STOP. Hyung I can not take it hahaha a-anymore" jungkook somehow managed to say this. Taehyung felt bad for him because jungkook was so out of breath, his cheeks were red and tears were rolling down his face due to laughing so much.

He looked at the younger and the sight was breathtakingly beautiful. He couldn't take his eyes off jungkook's face. Jungkook's Bambi eyes held so much innocence and magic in them and everytime taehyung looked into them he wanted to get lost in those eyes. Jungkook could clearly feel taehyung's gaze on his face and his cheeks started to heat up. "uh hyung is something wrong with my face" jungkook asked. "No baby it's just that you're so beautiful I can't keep my eyes off your face. I want to keep staring at your pretty face and whenever I see you I fall for you even more. " taehyung answered and his deep voice made the younger even more shy.

Just when Taehyung leaned in to kiss the younger a voice was heard :
" uhm uhm get a room you two " it was jimin."  taehyung groaned and stood up from the couch. "what the hell jimin couldn't you be a little late" taehyung said and it was clear from his expressions how annoyed he was. "well I was right on time, who knew what would have you done with my innocent brother if I were a little late huh " jimin said with a mischievous tone and winked at him. "Ugh this jamless mochi!" taehyung said and turned towards a very cute flustered bunny boy. "ok baby I am going now. Take care, call me when jimin and yoongi hyung aren't home. We will continue what we started" he leaned in and whispered the last part  in kooks ear. Jungkook's was a blushing mess. Taehyung kissed his cheek and left.

Love is just a word but how it can connect the ones who are in love with each other and makes them feel butterflies is so magical. This feeling can not be described in words it can just be felt in those cute hugs and kisses and sometimes just by how a person looks at the one they love with so much  adoration in their eyes. It makes a person smile even when they just think about their lover. Same was the case with jungkook and taehyung. They were head over heels in love with eachother.

"stop smiling  now ggukie and go to sleep it's very late. You have university tomorrow" jimin said to jungkook and he just nodded and went to his room.

Next morning at the university

"Hello kook how have you been buddy." yugyeom hugged  jungkook and asked him in a cheerful tone. "I'm good yugy. I have to tell you something" jungkook answered. "what is it kook" yugyeom asked and jungkook told him each and everything that happened between him taehyung. "so yeah now we are boyfriends" jungkook said with a shy smile.

"WHAT!!!! Gguk how could you. You didn't even tell me anything. I am your best friend and you did this to me. This betrayal will never be forgotten. Congratulations Mr Jeon Jungkook You have made it to the top.ten.anime.betrayals!" yugyeom said dramatically wiping the non existant tears off his eyes.

" hey yugy listen I am extremely sorry. I never wanted to hurt you" worry was evident on jungkook's face. He didn't want his one and only friend to feel bad. "hey hey gguk stop. Don't say sorry I was just messing with you. Come here my dear friend" saying this yugyeom engulfed  jungkook into a tight hug. This relaxed jungkook.

"oh kook I almost  forgot I have to tell you something." said yugyeom and just when he opened his mouth to tell jungkook the bell rang and they went to take the class. Wonder what yugy has to tell me was the only thought in jungkook's mind.

__________________________

Wonder what yugy wants to tell kook 🤔

Hello beautiful people. Another chapter is out. Hope you like it.

Please vote and comment as it really motivates me and ignore mistakes juseyo.

I purple you 💜💜💜