Meeting Yugyeom's Dad

Jungkook's pov

After knowing what kind of agony  yugyeom was going through I thought about his situation alot and made a decision. I decided to go and talk to his dad. I wanted to tell his dad how love is a very precious emotion and should not be bounded by gender. Love is a pure emotion and knows no gender.

I skipped university and was standing in front of yugyeom's house with a racing heart and uneven breath as I was nervous about how things were going to turn out. Yugy's dad was very strict and had some rules which he never allowed anyone to break no matter what. He was a very rigid person.

With shaking hands I rang the door bell and stood there waiting for someone to open the door. Their maid opened the door.
"Good Morning I want to meet Mr Kim" I said. " Good Morning Mr. Jungkook come in Mr. Kim is in the library. I will go and call him" said their maid and went to call him. I was sitting in the lounge and with every passing minute my heartbeat was becoming more and more fast.

I was immersed in my thoughts when suddenly a voice caught my attention and made me look towards its source. It was none other than Mr. Kim. "Good Morning Mr. Kim" I greeted him and bowed. "hmm good morning young man have a seat" he answered. He was looking really intimidating dressed formally as usual and his tone serious as ever.

"what brings you here" he asked fixing his glasses. "I-I  am here to talk about your son and his love life." I said  mentally slapping myself for stuttering. He gave me a stern look and my mouth became dry all of a sudden. "what do you want to talk about yugyeom's life. Say it quickly and leave" Mr. Kim said in a very serious tone.
"I-I wanted t-to..." I began and was immediately stopped by Mr. Kim
" do not  waste my time. I have alot of important matters to look into. If you are here just to be a loser who can not even talk properly then GET LOST" He said harshly and I felt like crying.

No jungkook you are here for your best friend, for yugyeom who has always been there for you. You have to be brave. You have to do this for yugy, for his love life, for his happiness. Prove that you are NOT a loser You can do this!  I thought to myself and mustered up some courage to talk to the man standing in front of me with his all his pride.

Nobody's pov

"Listen Mr. Kim I am here to talk about my friend and his happiness and won't back off no matter what. You or nobody else can stop me from stating my point. My best friend and your son loves a boy and you are against it for what huh why are you against it Mr Kim? Just because according to you homosexuality is a crime, just because according to you people who love the people from same gender are fags.." jungkook chuckled dryly.

"Love knows no boundaries Mr. Kim it is a pure emotion that can only be felt and we don't decide whom to fall in love with. It, it just happens. We don't even realize  how a person who used to be a complete stranger becomes our reason to live. Love is like pure magic and there is no discrimination on the basis of gender. If being gay is choice then when did you decide to become straight huh!? According to you being homosexual is unnatural right? For your information homosexuality exists in 450 species and homophobia only in one which one is more unnatural now hmm? " jungkook stopped to even his breath.

" Just to let you know sir I am and will always be supporting yugyeom even if I have to go against you or each and every person in this world. I will always stand by him like he has always got my back. You would have also been in love at some point of your life right. You know how it feels to be in love with someone. Please Mr. Kim I humbly request you to think about your son for once and  not about what your social circle will think about him being gay. Please Mr. Kim I urge you to be concerned for your son and his happiness. " jungkook said his voice laced with concern for his friend. Having said this he wasted no time and left.