The Confession 💜

Nobody's pov

Jungkook was very nervous. He may have decided to tell taehyhung that he loved him but now he came to know it was not as easy as it seems in movies and novels.

He cleared his throat and mustered up courage to look straight into taehyung's dominant dark brown orbs. Taehyung was waiting to hear from jungkook. Jungkook stated softly but his tone was firm and his eyes held determination and love. "Hyung since the day I saw you on yoongi hyung's birthday I have been enchanted by how handsome you are. I feel butterflies in my stomach everytime I see you. You make me feel the way I've never felt before. You seem to have so much influence on me I feel weak when I am with you. My heart starts to beat like crazy and all I want is to be with you. Not only you have looks but also you're a wonderful person and this makes you even more attractive. I want to tell you how much I have fallen for you but words are not enough to express how much I love you. " having said this jungkook leaned forward and kissed taehyung's cheek. " I love you Kim Taehyung, I love you so much " jungkook whispered loud enough for taehyung to hear it.

Taehyung was surprised despite the fact he had an idea of what the younger wanted to say because he wasn't expecting such a beautiful confession. He looked at the gorgeous boy sitting in front of him who was looking directly in his eyes, a beautiful smile adorning his pink lips.

Taehyung felt his heart would come out  breaking the boundaries of his chest. He was in a trance because of jungkook's words and actions. The beautiful sight in front of him wasn't helping his situation at all.

"Jungkook I can not say that you are my first love but believe me you are the reason I've come to know what 'love at first sight' really means. The first time I saw you your beauty held me spellbound. I can't bring you the stars or reach out to grab you the moon. I can't stop time to be with you always. I can't make impossible promises but I can love you in the best way and I will until I'm gone. Jeon Jungkook you radiate such a warmth that calms my soul down and makes me feel peaceful. No matter how broken or tired I am a slight glimpse of you relieves all my tensions and worries away. You've become such an inevitable part of my life that without you my life seems incomplete. Jeon Jungkook I love you to the moon and back. " taehyung let everything out he had been holding for a long time.

Jungkook was shook. He may have an idea that taehyung liked him but knowing that taehyung loved him this much made his heart flutter. He couldn't believe his luck. He was on could nine.

Taehyung cupped his cheeks, jungkook's  eyes fluttered shut and his heart beat quickened. He felt a soft pair of lips on his forehead. Jungkook immediately opened his eyes and in front of him was an insanely handsome man smiling mischievously. He leaned forward to jungkook's ear and said in very low tone "seems like you were expecting something else baby". Jungkook felt his cheeks burning and gulped. His eyes held an unreadable emotion half surprised and half flustered.

He wanted taehyung to kiss him on the lips but wouldn't say it now because taehyung had kind of challenged him and he didn't want taehyung to know that he was right. "N-no not at all." jungkook managed to stutter and stood up.
"let's go hyung it's getting late." taehyung checked the time on his wrist watch and it was 6pm already. "OK let's go kook".

The ride on the way home was silent but it was a comfortable silence. It was a very important day for both the boys because they confessed their feelings to each other which they had been holding back for a long time. Both of their lips were curved into beautiful smiles.

They reached jungkook's house "good bye hyung. Take care" jungkook said and was about to get out of the car when he was pulled back by taehyung and before he could comprehend anything taehyung had pulled him in for a kiss. Jungkook  was shocked and his eyes grew wider than they were already. "I love you so much" taehyung whispered against his lips and looked at the younger. The passion and love in his eyes made the younger feel so shy. Jungkook lowered his eyes and smiled shyly. His cheeks were dusted with a light shade of crimson.

The sight in front of taehyung was so beautiful and inviting, he felt himself losing control. He let go of the younger before he'd do something the younger wouldn't want him to do. Jungkook ran out of the car into his house but before he entered his house he turned back and looked at the elder for one last time. This made taehyung smile uncontrollably.

__________________________

Yoonmin did a live and posted this Pic

Yoonmin did a live and posted this Pic. I'm 😭💜💜
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello beautiful people. Another chapter is out. Hope you enjoy it.

Please comment and vote as it really motivates me and ignore mistakes juseuyo.

I purple you 💜💜💜

Have a wonderful day and night 💫