The Decision 💫

Jungkook's pov

Hyung told me about his past and I was beyond shocked. I could not imagine what he went through. His story was saddening. That day I came to know what does the word agony truly means. When hyung was telling me about his past and was crying all I wanted to do was to comfort him, to make him feel I was by his side and to make him realize that he was loved, loved by me. I wanted to make him feel loved.

That night I decided to confess my true feelings to him. I could not hold my feelings back anymore. He was a pure innocent  man who had gone through alot and all I wanted was to lessen his pain. I wanted to love him so much that he'd forget each and every sad incident that had happened in his past...

Nobody's pov

The chirping of the birds woke taehyung up. He yawned and rubbed his eyes cutely. He checked the time it was 8 am already. He panicked as he was late for his office. He did his morning routine and quickly went to his office. He had important meetings to attend.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" taehyung's secretary greeted him and he gave him his boxy smile in return. He was feeling so light and happy as if a weight was lifted off his chest. Telling jungkook everything was one of the best decisions he had ever made in his life.

Taehyung was sitting in his office studying an important file when someone knocked the door. Taehyung lifted his head up to look who the person was and the sight of an adorable bunny made him smile widely. He stood up and went towards him.

"uhhh aa hi jungkook, good morning" taehyung was extremely nervous while talking to jungkook.
"Hi hyung. I am good. I came here because I wanted to talk to you" jungkook told him in a cheerful happy voice. Taehyung was surprised but managed to hide his expression from the younger.

"Ok come in. Let's talk" taehyung said. "No hyungie let's go somewhere else. It's almost lunch time let's go have lunch" jungkook said in a delightfully adorable   manner that taehyung couldn't resist younger's cuteness.

They went to a restaurant and had lunch. Jungkook was eating lunch and Taehyung was just staring at him lovingly. He was thinking how adorable and pure the younger was and what was he going to talk about. His eyes were filled with love and with every glance the love just increased.

Jungkook felt taehyung's stare and lifted his head up to look at taehyung. "What happened hyung why are you looking at me like this. Is something wrong? " asked jungkook, confusion was evident in his beautiful doe eyes.

"huh, oh n-no, nothing. Nothing is wrong." taehyung stuttered and looked away. Jungkook shrugged and went back to his food.

After the lunch jungkook took taehyung to a nearby park. They sat on a bench in a corner under a tree. Taehyung was impatiently waiting for younger to tell him what he wanted to. Jungkook on the other hand was feeling nervous. Well who wouldn't feel nervous if they were to confess their feelings to the most handsome man.

It was winter but for jungkook it felt like a hot summer afternoon. Jungkook felt as if his throat was dry and his palms were sweaty. He mustered up courage to talk to taehyung. He had made up his mind and he would not back out at any cost.

"Hyung I _" jungkook gulped and Taehyung hummed signaling  the younger to continue, his eyes not leaving jungkook's face making it even harder for him to confess. "I want to say that _" jungkook was looking at his hands in his lap. Taehyung had a slight idea what the younger wanted to say from his rosy cheeks and his nervousness. He smiled cheekily.

He lifted jungkook's chin up with his fingers and looked directly into his eyes. Those beautiful eyes held magic and taehyung felt enchanted by his eyes the very second he looked into them.

Taehyung pulled jungkook towards himself such that there was only a little distance between them. Jungkook could clearly feel taehyung's minty breath on his lips. "NOW let's get back to what  you wanted to tell hyung, baby" taehyung whispered in his ear and a shiver ran down jungkook's spine. He was a  blushing mess....

__________________________

Agust D 2 is here everybody

Agust D 2 is here everybody. Yayyyy 😍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello everyone. Another chapter is out. Hope you enjoy it.

Please comment and vote as it really motivates me. Ignore mistakes juseyo.

I purple you 💜💜💜

Have a good day and night 💞