The Dinner 💜

Nobody's pov :

Taehyung couldn't think of meeting that man again and there he was standing in front of him. Taehyung frowned and said "why are you here" his tone cold as ice. "tae let's go inside and talk about it, please listen to me once" that man pleaded. Taehyung being the soft hearted guy he was, let him in.

"OK let's make it quick. Tell me why you're here and get going" taehyung said in a stern tone. "tae I uhh I _" that man hesitantly said.
"WHAT I HUH WHAT DO YOU MEAN? SAY IT AND LEAVE QUICKLY I CAN NOT STAND YOU ANYMORE JIHOON" taehyung had lost calm all of a sudden and shouted at the man. That other man got terrified. "I think I'll leave now. I'll come back some other time" he said and left.

After he left taehyung broke down. Why, why did you come back. I do not want to remember how I moved on when you left me. It still hurts me. Why Jihoon, why did you leave me. I loved you with all my heart. I had never thought about anyone else and you cheated on me. There were many thought running inside taehyung's mind and tears were streaming down his face. He felt like his head was going to explode. He cried himself to sleep.

The sound of phone ringing woke taehyung up. He saw whom he was receiving the call from. It was his best friend jimin. A smile made its way to taehyung's lips. He picked up the phone "hello jimin how are you" he asked. "you know I'm awesomeee" jimin replied in a cheerful tone which made taehyung  laugh. "anyways bro I was thinking how about you come to our house for dinner." jimin asked and Taehyung agreed. He needed someone to talk to and jimin was his best friend. The one who had been with him through thick and thin. He and jimin had been friends since childhood and their friendship only grew stronger with every passing year. He smiled and got up to get ready for the dinner.

Jungkook's pov :

I was sitting in the living room watching my favorite program on the TV. "Ggukie where are you" I heard jimin hyung calling me. "I am in the living room hyung" I said. "Oh here you are little brother. I wanted to tell you my best buddy Taehyung is coming for dinner. Go get ready" jimin hyung said. "but he's your friend hyung why should I go and get ready" I said. I did not want to meet taehyung because I was too nervous. I felt strange when he was around. My heart started to beat wildly just by hearing his name. "come on gguk stop whining and get ready. I won't take no as an answer. " jimin hyung said and left. I sighed and got up.

After changing my clothes I went downstairs to help jimin hyung with the dinner. I was helping jimin hyung and suddenly the door bell rang." oh tae must be here. Gguk can you go and open the door for me please" jimin hyung said and I obliged. I saw jimin hyung smirking. Wonder what he was thinking.

I opened the door and there he was standing in all his glory looking so handsome. I felt like I was staring at him but I could not help myself he was so good looking. "Hi" taehyung said that brought me out of my imagination. His voice was so deep. "oh Hi hyung. Come inside." I said and I was so nervous. I thought I was going to pass out. He smiled at me and I gave him a shy smile and headed inside.

Taehyung's pov :

When I reached jimin's house and rang the bell the best thing happened. Jungkook came to open the door and I swear to God I had never seen such a beautiful person in my life. He was looking breathtakingly beautiful in a simple grey button down and black pants. I felt as if he was staring at me, I could be wrong.
(a/n no tae you are not wrong😂)

I came in and gave him a smile he smiled back. I felt butterflies in my stomach. How can someone be so beautiful and ethereal. I thought and made my way to the living room where jimin and his boyfriend yoongi hyung were waiting for me. They gave me warm smiles and hugged me. I felt so lucky to have such good friends. My heart was filled with so much happiness.

The dinner was going very well. I couldn't help myself staring at him and he caught me stealing glances at him two or three times. He was blushing and looking so cute. I wish this lovely boy was mine, I thought. As I was busy admiring jungkook my phone rang. I picked up the phone and..........

__________________________
What can possibly happen 👀

Hello beautiful people. Hope you enjoy this chapter. Ignore mistakes juseyo.

Please comment and vote it really motivates me. :)

I purple you 💜💜💜.