Be My Boyfriend 🤔

Nobody's pov

Taehyung was busy staring at jungkook then suddenly he received a phone call. He groaned and picked up the call without seeing who was calling him. "Hello who is this" he asked. "Yah Kim Taehyung I am amazed how you have the audacity to ask who is this  to  your own borther in law" the person on the other side practically yelled at him. "oh haha Jin hyung. I am very sorry. How are you" taehyung said sheepishly.
"I am handsome, you know!" said Jin followed by his hearty laugh. This made taehyung laugh as well.

"by the way I called to inform you that me and joonie are coming to live with you for a couple of days as joonie has some business work here. OK bye got a lot of packing to do" Jin said and cut the call. Taehyung sighed. Aish this hyung taehyung thought.

Taehyung looked up from his phone's screen and saw three people staring at him. "Oh aaa Jin hyung called. He said he and namjoon hyung are coming to pay a visit" he told them. "oh wow it's a wonderful news" jimin said happily and the other two smiled warmly.

Taehyung took his leave and went back after the dinner. The bambi eyed angel was the last person he thought about before going to sleep.

Jungkook's pov

After Taehyung hyung went back I helped jimin and suga hyung in doing the dishes and then went to my room so that jimin and suga hyung could have some perosnal time.

I laid down on my bed and tried to sleep but couldn't. I was confused, confused about that warm feeling that I had every time I see taehyung hyung , confused about those butterflies I felt when he smiled at me and confused about why I start to stutter when I talk to him.
What was happening to me. Thinking about him I fell asleep.

Next morning

The sound of someone banging the door of my room woke me up. I was startled but then came to my senses when I heard jimin hyung saying "hey ggukie wake up or you're going to get late for university". I saw the time and I was late already. I left the bed quickly got ready and made my way to the university.

When I reached the university I saw my best friend yugyeom was standing at the gate. I went towards him. "Hey yugyeom. How're you and why aren't you in the class" I asked him. "Hey hey hey relax gguk. The class is canceled and I was waiting for you. I wanted to tell you something." he said and I became a little worried  because usually he just said what was  going on in his mind without thinking twice.

"yes go ahead" I said and looked at him anxiously. "gguk actually I-" he was just saying something but  he was interrupted by a loud voice. "Hey yugy. Hey gguk how are you long  time no see." the cheerful voice caught our attention and it was none other than bambam yugyeom's boyfriend. "oh hi boyfie" yugyeom said and pecked his boyfriend. I just gave him my bunny smile.

"Hey bambam. I'm good. What about you" I asked. "I'm good too. I was here to take my boyfriend out for a date. I know y'all don't have a class." he said. "oh yes. OK let's go. Bye gguk see you later " yugyeom said happily and went with his boyfriend leaving me and completely forgetting about  he was going to tell me something.
I sighed and went to the cafe because I haven't had breakfast.

As I was sitting in the cafe having my coffee and the delicious cupcakes someone came to me and sat down on the chair right in front of me. "Hey Jungkook you may not know me I am your classmate jackson." he said.  I gave him a confused smile. "I want to say something" he said nervousness evident in his voice. "yes I am listening" I said in a calm tone so that he could relax as well. "I uhh I have a crush on you and I want you to be my boyfriend please be my boyfriend" he said, I was shocked.......

__________________________

What should jungkook do 👀

Hello beautiful people. Another chapter is out.

Please comment and vote as it really motivates me. Ignore mistake juseyo.

I purple you 💜💜💜