Destiny 💜

Nobody's pov

Jungkook's mind was distracted by yugyeom's words. He took his classes and went straight to yugyeom's department to talk to him. One of the boys told him that yugyeom had already left with his boyfriend. Jungkook sighed and decided to go home.

When jungkook reached home he was welcomed by his Jin and Namjoon hyungs. He was a little disappointed by not seeing taehyung among them "hey hyungs long time no see. Where were both of you. I missed you so much" jungkook said with a cute pout. "oh sorry jungkook-ah as you know  namjoon is setting his business here so we were busy in all that. How have you been little one" Jin said ruffling jungkook's hair.

They talked about their lives, the happy and sad moments they had gone through and ended the conversation with warm smiles and content hearts.

After his hyungs had left jungkook went to his room. He laid down on his bed and just as he was about to sleep he received a call from his boyfriend Kim Taehyung. "hello hyung. I missed you so much. Why didn't you come with Jin and Namjoon hyung." jungkook asked cutely. This made taehyung smile widely. "baby actually I was busy in a meeting. I miss you too. I wanna see you" taehyung said in his deep voice which made jungkook want him even more. "Let's FaceTime" jungkook suggested. "No I wanna see you, touch you and feel you. Jungkook I want to meet you face to face" taehyung said in a demanding manner. "b-but hyungie it's 2 am and yoongi  hyung will be angry if you come this late" jungkook stuttered. He wanted taehyung to come but was afraid of yoongi being angry about the situation.

" no buts it's decided I'm coming" taehyung said firmly and cut the call. Jungkook sighed "what am I gonna do with this hyung". A beautiful smile made its way to his soft lips and stayed there for a long time.

Jungkook was thinking about taehyung when suddenly someone knocked at the window of his room. He was startled. He went towards the window slowly, taking small steps. The sight in front of him  made him relieved, it was his boyfriend. He opened the window for taehyung to come in. Taehyung jumped in and engulfed the younger into a warm hug. "baby you have no idea how much I missed you" taehyung said while hugging the love of his life. "I missed you too hyung" jungkook said snuggling more into his hyungs chest. The warmth radiated by taehyung was so comforting for the younger. He wanted to stay like this forever. Jungkook lifted his head up to look at taehyung who was already looking at him. A dark shade of red was scattered all across his cheeks making the elder coo at him.

"Jungkook you are so beautiful I want to love and protect you. You are the person with whom the happiness in my life started. You make me feel loved and your cute smile makes me want to forget all the worries and just look  at you and admire your beauty. Fuck I'm so in love with you, you can't even imagine " taehyung said looking at jungkook with so much love in his eyes which made him blush even more. They were lost in each other's eyes, admiring each other, thinking about how they got so lucky to have each other and dreaming about their future with each other. Jungkook's eyes were sparkling because of the moonlight coming from the window making him even more ethereal.

Taehyung was amazed at how can someone be so beautiful, so pretty and innocent, so simple yet so ethereal. Jungkook was effortlessly beautiful and naturally cute. Taehyung couldn't help but lean in to kiss jungkook and jungkook wanted the same.

Just when taehyung was about to kiss jungkook they heard a noise that brought them back to reality. "oh I think someone's up. You should leave hyung" jungkook said with a pout on his beautiful lips. He did not want taehyung to leave but also didn't want to be caught by yoongi. Yoongi was a little too protective regarding jungkook. Jungkook was like his own son.

Taehyung nodded, quickly pecked the younger on his lips, wished him good night and left. Jungkook's heart beat quickened and he felt his insides getting warm. That night he slept peacefully knowing that taehyung loved him, cherished him and wanted him the way he did. He felt the sweetness of love. He came to know about the power of love.

On the other hand taehyung decided that day to marry jungkook as early as possible. He didn't want to stay away from his love. He wanted his life to be filled with the warmth jungkook radiated, his smile, his sweet giggles which were like a beautiful melody to his ears and his soft voice which gave him comfort. He wanted to get immersed in his eyes and keep looking in them, he wanted to stare at jungkook and never leave him. He wanted his mornings to start with the breathtaking sight of the boy he loved and his days to end with jungkook's smile. He wanted to sit on the rooftop and have those 2 am conversations with jungkook. He wanted to be able to love jungkook without any restrictions and boundaries.

It is crazy how even the slightest thing about the one you love makes you happy and feel better after a long rough day, how the touch of your special someone gives you butterflies and makes you all giddy and giggly. This was exactly what jungkook and taehyung felt about each other.
Their days and nights were filled with the thoughts of eachother.

They had found a soul connection with eachother and it was more than an epiphany, it was DESTINY.

------------------------------------

Yoongi and joonie posted on Twitter 😍💜
__________________________

Hello beautiful people. Another chapter is out.  Hope you like it.

Comment and vote as it really motivates me. Ignore mistakes juseyo.

COMEBACK ON 21st August. 💫

I purple you 💜💜💜