I Will Protect You 💜

Nobody's pov

Jungkook was taken aback by Jackson's words. It's doesn't happen everyday that a stranger comes to you and asks you to be their boyfriend or does it. It had never happened to jungkook before. He didn't know how to respond.

"it's ok jungkook take your time but please I want the answer to be yes" pleaded Jackson. Jungkook didn't know Jackson till that very day how could he say yes. He thought to discuss all this with his elder brother.

Jungkook stood up and headed towards his home. When he entered his home the living room seemed quieter than usual. He thought what could possibly the reason be. Where were his hyungs. Usually when he got back home jimin and yoongi hyung would be sitting there watching their favorite show. Jungkook was alarmed. He took his phone out of his pocket and called jimin hyung. Jimin picked up the phone on the third bell.

"Hello gguk, are you home little one" jimin asked. "yes hyung but where are you. I got worried" said jungkook in a worried tone. "oh baby brother do not be worried. We are here at taehyung's house Jin hyung is here so me and yoongi hyung went to his house to meet Jin and joonie hyung." informed jimin. "oh okay. You could've at least told me hyung I got worried for nothing." jungkook said and jimin could feel how the younger was pouting angrily.
"I am so sorry ggukie. Also Jin hyung is missing you alot. Come and meet him" jimin apologized instantly to his younger brother and told him to visit taehyung's house to meet Jin and namjoon hyung. Jungkook hummed in response and hung up.

Jungkook's mind was clouded. The events that happened were being played in his mind like a movie. He thought to take a nap first  and after that visit Jin hyung with a fresh mind. With an occupied mind he fell asleep on the living room couch.

The sound of the door opening woke jungkook up. He sat down and rubbed his eyes cutely. When his vision became a little bit clear he saw jimin and yoongi were back. He had been sleeping for hours. "oh hyungie you are back. I slept I am sorry." jungkook said feeling embarrassed that he kept his hyungs waiting. "No gguk it's really OK. We know you must've been tired" said yoongi with a kind smile. "I will make dinner for us meanwhile you go and freshen up gguk" jimin said. Jungkook just nodded and went to his room.

Jungkook decided to discuss everything with his hyungs at the dinner. As they were sititng on the dining table having dinner in silence yoongi broke the ice by asking jungkook how his day was. "uhh hyung it was okay but there is a problem I want to share with you two." said jungkook nervously. " jungkook you know you can share anything with us. Go ahead tell us what is bothering you." jimin asked concern was evident on his and yoongi's face.

Jungkook told each and every detail to his hyungs leaving nothing secret." look jungkook you know we love you alot, right " said jimin more like he wanted a confirmation. Jungkook nodded. "we want for you whatever is best for you ggukie. If you want to accept his proposal and be his boyfriend we will never get in your way but if you do not then waste no time in saying NO. Donot give him false hope gguk. It can have bad consequences. Whatever your decision is we are with you " said jimin with a reassuring smile and this relaxed jungkook. Knowing that his hyungs had always got his back he felt light as a feather.

Jungkook went to his room to sleep. He laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. The thought of a certain brown eyed tall handsome male came into his mind. He smiled at his thought. Even his thought made him feel butterflies in his stomach. I can't say yes to Jackson because I have a crush on taehying hyung maybe I love him. Thought jungkook. He had made up his mind. Thinking about taehyung  he fell asleep.

Next day

After taking all his classes jungkook was heading home happily. His best friend yugyeom was absent because he was sore and couldn't walk due to some activities with his boyfriend last night. Despite the fact  jungkook's best friend didn't come he had a good day.

He was heading home when he heard someone calling his name "jungkook hey" said the other guy and ran to catch up with him. It was Jackson. "oh aa hi" jungkook said nervously. "so what did you think about it" asked Jackson. Jungkook thought it was the right time to tell Jackson he didn't want him to be his boyfriend. "Jackson I thought about it and I like someone else. I can not be your boyfriend because my heart belongs to someone else. I am really sorry" said jungkook feeling bad for rejecting Jackson but his heart wanted to be with taehyung only.

"What how could you reject me. I was being all nice to you and you rejected me!!!! . You fucking slut. I know people like you very well. They never stay with anyone for long." spat Jackson with anger in his voice and pinned jungkook against the wall. Jungkook's body tensed and he was scared. "I will show you what sluts like you deserve" Jackson said and was about to kiss jungkook when someone turned him around and punched him right on his jaw. "who do you think you are, how dare you touch him" growled  the newcomer and started landing punched on Jackson's face mercilessly. "Never Ever touch him again or next time I won't be as friendly" warned the guy and let Jackson go. Jackson ran for his life.

The newcomer then turned towards jungkook and jungkook saw it was none other than taehyung. Jungkook's mind was blank. He just stood still until two muscular arms wrapped around his body and pulled him into a hug. Jungkook started to cry at the warm feeling. "Hey don't cry. It's ok. I am here for you. Everything is fine now. I'll protect you jungkook " taehyung whispered sweet words into jungkook's ear and drew soothing circles on his back. This calmed him down a little bit. After coming back to his senses jungkook realized the position he and Taehyung were in and a shade of dark red crept on his cheeks.

Taehyung's pov

How dare that motherfucker touch my jungkook. I was angry. After teaching him a good lesson  I turned around and saw jungkook was terrified. I pulled him in for a hug and tired to calm him down. He calmed down after a while. He looked at me and blushed. It was getting hard for me to control myself. He was so beautiful and with cute pink nose and flushed cheeks he was looking ethereal. I looked at him and we had an eye contact. Driven by some mysterious force I started to lean in towards him with my gaze fixed at his beautiful soft pink lips. The adorable boy looked at me with those innocent Bambi eyes. I was about to kiss him and then.........
__________________________

Hello beautiful people. Another chapter is out. Hopefully you like it.

Please comment and vote as  it really motivates me. Ignore mistakes juseyo.

I purple you 💜💜💜